Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

propellers

Santizán

Reaction score
Hi.
Yesterday I changed some propellers (the rear ones on the right) because they had some damage and the Anafi when starting up two feet off the ground and turned on the leg of the new propellers. I thought I was confused with the propellers, but I checked them and they were the right ones for that side, and the screws were not loose or bad. With the blow the tips of the new propellers wrinkled, so I put on another propeller but the drone does the same, starts to turn well but after 1 or 2 seconds it makes a strange noise and much stronger than normal ( it seems that of the other engines, not of the one that takes the new propellers) and it is defeated towards the right rear side. I calibrated it every time I changed the propellers.

That could be happening? Has the same thing ever happened to you?
It occurs to me to change all at once, but I do not know if that will fix something.
regards

Try swapping the props for the ones on the opposite corner, which should have the same rotation. That should give a clue whether the issue is the props or the motor, or it might just fix the problem without you ever needing to understand it.

Hi.
Yesterday I changed some propellers (the rear ones on the right) because they had some damage and the Anafi when starting up two feet off the ground and turned on the leg of the new propellers. I thought I was confused with the propellers, but I checked them and they were the right ones for that side, and the screws were not loose or bad. With the blow the tips of the new propellers wrinkled, so I put on another propeller but the drone does the same, starts to turn well but after 1 or 2 seconds it makes a strange noise and much stronger than normal ( it seems that of the other engines, not of the one that takes the new propellers) and it is defeated towards the right rear side. I calibrated it every time I changed the propellers.

That could be happening? Has the same thing ever happened to you?
It occurs to me to change all at once, but I do not know if that will fix something.
regards

Problem solved. Mea culpa. I was confused by the batch number of the propellers, when what really indicates what kind of propellers are is the arrow that is drawn next to that number.
Then I had not read Dirk_ANAFI's message of August 7, 2018 answering Maxgi's questions. Thank you

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem