Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Purchase follow me and flight plan gone

ribas

Reaction score
I did purchase both follow me and flight plan for iOS in 15th June 2020. None of them is active. The restore button does not work.
The cineshots are all grayed, I don´t know why. I have contacted Parrot support, waiting for a solution.
What do I do?

Last edited:
Hi,did you LogIn in My Parrot(start freeflight 6,first screen down ,next to Fly

Did they work when you first purchased them?
Have you reloaded FF6 since you purchased them?
I first started with an iPad Air (no GPS) and than invest on a iphone SE2020 to have the gps solved. I removed FF6 from iPad (where I had these modules) and installed new on the SE2020. It´s a plug in not an app, so probably it is not recognized as mine. Meantime I decided to purchase it again the follow me plug-in, I need it for a video next week, and using iPad with Anafi is out of the equation.

I first started with an iPad Air (no GPS) and than invest on a iphone SE2020 to have the gps solved. I removed FF6 from iPad (where I had these modules) and installed new on the SE2020. It´s a plug in not an app, so probably it is not recognized as mine. Meantime I decided to purchase it again the follow me plug-in, I need it for a video next week, and using iPad with Anafi is out of the equation.
Sorry you lost a couple bucks. On Android I use both a tablet and a phone. The plug ins automagically showed up when I logged in for the new devices. Both used the same Android Play Store account and show up as purchased for any device with the same play store account.

Are the old.device and the new one on the same appstore details?
On droids, at least, the login to parrot isnt even needed, because the play store account is holding that information.

That happened to me. For some reason the app logged me out. The purchases were restored when I re-logged in on the site and I think my phone. See Skydreamer's post above.

This happened to me as well - twice. In my case, I managed to fix it by clearing app data, but I suggest you try all of these steps, just in case (this was suggested to me by Google support):

- Restart the app: Settings-Apps: force shutdown of application. Start up the app again.

- Force login to the Play-store: Settings-Date and Time: change automatic time zone then change date and time to something else other than the current date and time. Go to the android main screen then enter settings again and enter the correct time and date manually. Then set it back to automatic time and date + automatic time zone.

- Clear app data: Settings-Apps: Google Play Store - Storage - Clear data - OK. Then go back and find Downloads - Storage - Clear Data OK.

- Restart your android unit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar