Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question on FreeFlight6 app version 6.5.1., do I delete original app?

Waldo Pepper

Reaction score
Have a question, although I’m been using Parrot drones for a while. Never been as lost as I am with the Anafi updates?, do I need to delete the original FreeFlight6 app before downloading FreeFlight6 app version 6.5.1.?

Appears I can’t update directly from the Anafi app, my Bebop 2 app was so simple never had issues updating.

Appreciate the help,
Paul

No, you should be able to just install the newer version directly from the play store, thats all I ever do, or the tablet/phone will inform you if you have auto updates on (not always the best idea).

No, you should be able to just install the newer version directly from the play store, thats all I ever do, or the tablet/phone will inform you if you have auto updates on (not always the best idea).
Great thank you,

I’ll try that, play store? I’m slow when it comes to computers and stuff like this, appreciate the help I’ll google this and go from there.

Thanks again,
Paul

Sorry was assuming, maybe wrongly you are on Android. if you are, find the app "Play Store", it will be on your device already. Open it up, and in the top left corner will be the "burger" (3 bars), click that and select "My apps & games". It will then display your apps and tell yo if you need to upgrade.

If you are on IOS (Apple) Then its "App Store" open it up, and at the bottom task bar, select "updates", it will then show you available updates and give you the opportunity to install right from that point.

Sorry was assuming, maybe wrongly you are on Android. if you are, find the app "Play Store", it will be on your device already. Open it up, and in the top left corner will be the "burger" (3 bars), click that and select "My apps & games". It will then display your apps and tell yo if you need to upgrade.

If you are on IOS (Apple) Then its "App Store" open it up, and at the bottom task bar, select "updates", it will then show you available updates and give you the opportunity to install right from that point.
Thank you,

Yes I’m an iPhone use me. Just found it, selected proper update but I’ll need to go to McDonald’s to use the WiFi there, for speeding up the update. My internet connection is too slow.

Thanks so much!
Paul

:) leaching of MacD's love it......

They once called the Police on me and a colleague, we were in the middle of nowhere in Scotland and needed to update 5 laptops, we sat outside as close to the building as possible, with the laptops spread-out on the dashboard :)

Manager came out and was not best pleased, and called the police, as they advised.... Public car park and we were not committing any offences..... Win Win

Last edited:
:) leaching of MacD's love it......

They once called the Police on me and a colleague, we were in the middle of nowhere in Scotland and needed to update 5 laptops, we sat outside as close to the building as possible, with the laptops spread-out on the dashboard :)

Manager came out and was not best pleased, and called the police, as they advised.... Public car park and we were not committing any offences..... Win Win
That’s funny, 5 lab tops on on dashboard with police called ?

I don’t feel so bad now, I had an ipad and iPhone out on one of McDonald’s tables today.

Great news! Was able to update both iPad and iPhone, and then update both my Anafi with controllers. Thanks for the help, I’m set now appreciate you taking the time to help.

Paul

08CA2075-16F5-4A24-B27F-C6271820FACF.jpeg

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yesta