Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Questions from a Novice

Well i have it on allof my devices,if you want to have best possible signal/connection and reduce interferance ,best thing is to find and choose channel thats not in use,using wifi analyzer will give you that info instantly,all you have to do is to start app....it looks like this

Thank you for that advice.

Brian

Hi,Flat Trim resets sensors and fixes your drift,place mambo on flat leveled surface(floor),hit Flat Trim once or twice,get out of settings and hit Take Off in phone or Flypad and enjoy....fly first without camera and glasses,just to get feel,not having camera attached will let you choose Hull On ,actually i adwice you to fly with hulls only for now.....Mambo is awesome little thing,i got 2,mambo fpv and mambo that came with cannon....I modified/removed cannon and attached 5ghz camera and i fly it almost every weekend ,outside around the house....love it....I prefer to fly my 5ghz camera more than mambo fpv camera ,its lot of fun,just take it easy ?

What advantages from your 5ghz cam? more range and better image quality ore both? I see pic of your receiver, can you record video with your configuration?

Hi,thats 5ghz display monitor that came with Hubsan storm
https://www.amazon.com/HUBSAN-H122D...=Hubsan+storm&qid=1549824176&s=gateway&sr=8-6
It does have sd card port ...depending on situation i fly my mambo with display or fatshark,compared to mambo fpv camera there is not fpv disconnects or wifi interferance....FPV (video)range should be anywhere from 100-300m but its tough to say here with mambo flight range of only 60m

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar