Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Remaining battery time status bar

Maxgi

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Apart from some youth problems, the Parrot Anafi is proving to be a good drone. Having had a dji Spark i feel a single lack: the status bar indicating the remaining time of battery use. The rest is ok in everything.

Hi everyone. Apart from some youth problems, the Parrot Anafi is proving to be a good drone. Having had a dji Spark i feel a single lack: the status bar indicating the remaining time of battery use. The rest is ok in everything.

My advice would be: 30% think about landing the drone, 20% have the drone ready(near enough) to land and 10% probably best to land and swap battery/go home and recharge :p

Reactions: Maxgi
Ok, but i do not know if you've had a Dji but the remaining time battery is very useful. One thing is to now immediately that you have 40% remaining, another is knowing you have 10 minutes. During the flight you have to check many thing and the more they are immediate and simple and the better. The Freeflight application is very well done in this respect. I hope Parrot can make this edit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood