Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Report any problems with June 19th Anafi update here V1.5.1 & V1.5.6

So, what we really need - if @ds2atc is up for it - is a version of te modded app that allows you to skip the data synchronisation stage. If you lock the app from data it just sticks at the data synchronisation screen, wanting to be re-enabled... Any chance, ds2atc? :)

This effect is also evident if you just connect to the anafi on the phone via wifi without a remote control
Ok, then the problem obviously is caused by the drone and not by the controller or smartphone.

Perhaps you should open a new thread with your problem, because I think there is no direct causal relationship between the v1.5.6 update discussed in this thread and your problem (except that the problem came after that update).

Remarkable is in your video, that the battery lights don't go off after a short period. So possibly there is something gone wrong ...

According to Skydreamer (a user on this site) you could try this for a complete reset:
1) Plug battery into wall charger, press and hold power button for 15 seconds.
2) Reinstall the battery in the Anafi, power up, then press and hold power button for 12
seconds to do a hard reset.
3) Connect phone to controller and it should open up Freeflight 6, once the controller
and the drone have connected, hit the drone icon to the left of the SD card icon, in
the next screen you will see map and numbers below map...scroll down and you will see
a hidden Factory (soft) Reset button...reset Anafi and right after you will be asked
to recalibrate ....if that doesnt happen automatically then go to settings/camera and
attempt to recalibrate from there..

Problem solved! It is not strange, but I noticed that without connecting to the phone the anafi and the remote control have been connected for a long time and everything is well managed, I decided to put the version of the old program, 6.4.3, and was the miracle! Everything worked as before, thank you to everyone who abandoned me in the help.

Problem solved! It is not strange, but I noticed that without connecting to the phone the anafi and the remote control have been connected for a long time and everything is well managed, I decided to put the version of the old program, 6.4.3, and was the miracle! Everything worked as before, thank you to everyone who abandoned me in the help.
If your phone is Android 7.0 or up, the actual version 6.5.2 should also work.

I did all updates, Flew two days in a row. I noticed the following on the second day. (not sure if that has to do with the app update or not?)

After downloading all my photos and 360 pano:
When I tried to stitch the 360 panorama, upon pressing create button the app flashed then returned to the gallery. I tried again and got the same result. I am not able to create a 360 pano unless I am connected to the drone drone and try creating it there.
I can then download it with all my other photos. Never happened before.

Hi Guys

I tried to update my skycontroller 3 with the latest firmware 1.5.1.

After 5 minutes the process was still on "update and reboot". As nothing was going further i pressed "cancel".

Nevertheless my skycontroller 3 displayed "it's updated on the last version 1.5.1.

But as i did not finish the update, i want to do it again, but i have not the option in Freeflight 6.

Do you know how to reinstall the update anf force skycontroller to re-update ?

Thx a lot for your answer

Have a good day

Hi Guys

I tried to update my skycontroller 3 with the latest firmware 1.5.1.

After 5 minutes the process was still on "update and reboot". As nothing was going further i pressed "cancel".

Nevertheless my skycontroller 3 displayed "it's updated on the last version 1.5.1.

But as i did not finish the update, i want to do it again, but i have not the option in Freeflight 6.

Do you know how to reinstall the update anf force skycontroller to re-update ?

Thx a lot for your answer

Have a good day
I think, your controller is updated correctly. You can see the firmware version of your SC3 in the app.

I think, your controller is updated correctly. You can see the firmware version of your SC3 in the app.
Thx

i will wait for the next update and a finished update process to be sure about it.

No way to reapply the update ?

Mine did the same but there is no problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut