Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Requesting a Histogram...

dmbrody

Reaction score
WE NEED A HISTOGRAM.
Personally my biggest issue with the Anafi at this point is the lack of a histogram in the app.
It makes it more difficult to nail the right exposure. A histogram is a fundamental feature that all cameras should have (and almost all do).

Parrot listens.
They listened to user feedback and gave us adjustable RTH altitude. Why don’t we try requesting a histogram? Does anyone have the feedback email handy? (I did a quick search on Parrot’s support site and only found this form: Contact our support)

Other features can wait...
I know there are some other features and fixes that folks would really really like. For example:
  • Better compatibility with SD Cards.
  • Better stability in the app. (especially if you forget to put your phone in Airplane mode and then receive a call while flying).
But there are workarounds for most issues. There is no workaround for the lack of a histogram.

I found that leaving a review with your concerns on the App page, either Android or iOS they respond to it almost right away. They read them over and say they will forward your improvements to the developers to consider for the next update.
This would be a place to start, I would even ask there where the best place or email address is to request changes.

Reactions: dmbrody
I found that leaving a review with your concerns on the App page, either Android or iOS they respond to it almost right away. They read them over and say they will forward your improvements to the developers to consider for the next update.
This would be a place to start, I would even ask there where the best place or email address is to request changes.
Done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut