Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Return to home not working after update to latest firmware

Yes , I was careful to observe the number of SATs I was tracking at Takeoff. While only 3 are needed for a GPS chip to define its position, I had 11 or more SATs on each take-off. I also recorded a PRECISE HOME POINT on each take off. MY rule of thumb for flying any of my GPS drones is to acquire 9 or more SATs before take-off. So the problem was neither lack of a recorded home point, nor a weak drone constellation at time of flight.

I have more than a dozen GPS drones and I never had RTH problems with any of them, before I acquired this Anafi.

Yes ok with the number of satellites. You should count on an inaccuracy with 3 active satellites of + -20 meters !!!

I come from the outside after having tried my anafi after it has been on vacation without me. I tried RTH 5 times and each time Anafi returned to the takeoff spot on my old 40 * 60 cm car mat that I use as a flight path. I can't find any difference if I use the FreeFlight 6 (Android) RTH button or the RTH button on the controller.

For me, it looks strange with those RTH problems when the GPS has a solid lock. I hope you find out what goes wrong.

Regards, Leif.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut