Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Roll adjustment is where?

San2C

Reaction score
Every now and then I can't launch from a level surface and I need to tweak horizon. Can someone tell me where the roll adjustment is? I know I've used it before, but I can never find it again.

Every now and then I can't launch from a level surface and I need to tweak horizon. Can someone tell me where the roll adjustment is? I know I've used it before, but I can never find it again.
I believe what you are asking for is in camera calibration via the drone icon.

Reactions: San2C
Its located under the Anafi symbol on the Freeflight 6 Homepage or under the Camera Preferences accessed through the flight screen.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 5.11.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 5.11.03 PM.png
    945.2 KB · Views: 13
If you’re a little more persistent and logical, you shouldn’t have opened a new post. Sorry for my honesty, but to open a post, just as much time and energy as you can find in the settings you are looking for.
I mean, you're not persistent enough.

Reactions: Rizzo08
If you’re a little more persistent and logical, you shouldn’t have opened a new post. Sorry for my honesty, but to open a post, just as much time and energy as you can find in the settings you are looking for.
I mean, you're not persistent enough.

He is like you in a way that he doesn't really understand everything.

The surface on where you land has nothing do do with if the camera is level or not; gyroscopes in the gimbal know what is 'down' by turning the gimbal during the calibration.

So this post makes sense in the same way that all your " I am on 1.6.3 because my android phone does not update" posts make sense; it's so that other people can learn through your mistakes

He is like you in a way that he doesn't really understand everything.

The surface on where you land has nothing do do with if the camera is level or not; gyroscopes in the gimbal know what is 'down' by turning the gimbal during the calibration.

So this post makes sense in the same way that all your " I am on 1.6.3 because my android phone does not update" posts make sense; it's so that other people can learn through your mistakes
You're writing nonsense.
1. Searched for gimbal settings and found it the next day. That’s why I wrote that he should only look harder.
2. I stayed on the 1.6.3 firmware not because of the phone, but because all the firmware since then is faulty. (see latest 1.7.7 vertical camera bug)

You're writing nonsense.
1. Searched for gimbal settings and found it the next day. That’s why I wrote that he should only look harder.
2. I stayed on the 1.6.3 firmware not because of the phone, but because all the firmware since then is faulty. (see latest 1.7.7 vertical camera bug)

I have 25 flight hours, that is hours, not a single crash, problem, error nothing. 25 flight hours. on all most recent firmwares after may 2020. that is 1200 minutes.

1.7.7 vertical camera bug?

you are the one writing nonsense

I have 25 flight hours, that is hours, not a single crash, problem, error nothing. 25 flight hours. on all most recent firmwares after may 2020. that is 1200 minutes.

1.7.7 vertical camera bug?

you are the one writing nonsense

Last edited:
Reactions: Rizzo08

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nachiketh