Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Goodbye Anafi / Parrot

ribas

Reaction score
eGolbal Central (EU)
This is a Chinese online sales company making itself go through as European.
In reality is based in Hong Kong (China) so that to repair a video feed malfunction of my Anafi, within the waranty period, I HAVE TO PAY MORE THAN 200 € to send the drone to CHINA to be repaired.

In this way I am forced to stop with Anafi and Parrot, for lack of technical support here in Europe.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
What kind of malfunction are we speaking here? If its left/right twitching - it might be caused by the firmware. I got this twitching and thought it was a malfunctioning hardware. However, It appears to be caused by firmware.

Anyways, I thought it was hardware iissue, I was able to have my drone replaced by a new one via parrot.com customer service. (it was also out of warranty time). The twitching is also in the new unit I got, so hopufully they will fix it by fw updates.

Hi Pikku
Parrot.com does not have an email contact, and is not accepting drones bought from "resselers", it gives an alert message during online form process. If anyone has a valid email contact from parrot, perhaps it will help me.
Firmware update is something I can´t control, I can´t go back to the previous firmware.
And it´s difficult to know when a new one is available, wthout using the drone.
My Anafi is only 9 months old,.....inside warranty period.

Last edited:
I don´t understand what you are expecting. You have to deal with the company you bought your stuff. You tried to safe some pennies by buying cheap aka twice from a unknown vendor and not official reseller somewhere in China (Parrot Drones - List of our official resellers - Asia). Now you are complaining that Parrot is not supporting you.. I buy often stuff from China because it is cheap but I never expect to have any warranty on it. If you buy something of value than please stay in your region with the right support. Here you can contact them Parrot Official but they have to forward them to the reseller. This is why a reseller gets a margin from the manufacturer.

Anyway, is this where you have bought it Search results for: 'parrot' ?

What I expected?
I live in Portugal and I have bought my chinese Phantom 4 in Spain in 2016
In 2018 I had a problem of erratic flying after a Firmware uptade.
Posted the problem in a Phantom forum.
A guy from DJI answered me in the forum without asking me where it had been bought, giving me a URL where to obtain a RMA ticket
After filling the RMA form, they told me to collect my Phantom, and in Germany they made a chekup, they changed a motherboard, and they returned the drone at zero cost.
This Phantom 4 is still working, and I am still using it for work and also for my youtube channel

• Haha
Reactions: edwardfcy1970
Hi Pikku
Parrot.com does not have an email contact, and is not accepting drones bought from "resselers", it gives an alert message during online form process. If anyone has a valid email contact from parrot, perhaps it will help me.
Firmware update is something I can´t control, I can´t go back to the previous firmware.
And it´s difficult to know when a new one is available, wthout using the drone.
My Anafi is only 9 months old,.....inside warranty period.
What issues are you having with the drone?
maybe someone on forum can offer advise
FW updates are not always the culprit, might be something else going on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut