Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Saving Images / Videos

Seitenwerk

Reaction score
So I just got my new Anafi and will do my first real flights tomorrow. But I took some pictures at home and wondered how you get those into you phone?

I can go to media in the FreeFlight6 app and i can download all videos and images, but it doesn’t seem to actually save them inside your photos on iOS. They are just inside the FreeFlight6 app. I am pretty sure I am missing something rather obvious.

I remove the micro SD card and plugbit into my PC.

I could do the same or just plug the drone into my iPad, but I thought with the download feature there surely must be away to really download those images. I can share the downloaded images to other apps but there is now „save to camera role“.

You select the image in the gallery, and can download it to your phone.

In the view of all photos/videos in the top right is select, which you can pick a bunch of photos from, then share. You have options of where to share it, mail programs, google drive or instagram or whatever, but scroll down a bit more and you have one to save to images, among other things.

You select the image in the gallery, and can download it to your phone.

In the view of all photos/videos in the top right is select, which you can pick a bunch of photos from, then share. You have options of where to share it, mail programs, google drive or instagram or whatever, but scroll down a bit more and you have one to save to images, among other things.

Nope, such an option doesn’t exist. I guess you are referring to Android?

Nope, such an option doesn’t exist. I guess you are referring to Android?

No, latest IOS

7014a013d7ec344c261712cf83648e00.jpg

3c1483868a503a812cb6ef4c4d18f596.jpg

No, latest IOS

7014a013d7ec344c261712cf83648e00.jpg

3c1483868a503a812cb6ef4c4d18f596.jpg

Ok, I’m an idiot..... You are absolutely right. I guess because the app only works in landscape i never saw that there was an additional row and never tried. *facepalm*

Thanks for your screenshots. Now i guess my topic was answered :)

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

It’s actually a common complaint with more recent versions of ios and osx, Apple has taken to removing scrollbars and any indication there might be more items to see.

In this case that screenshot shows a scrolling page of rows of icons that themselves scroll.

Or the music app for example looks like it used to, but now has a bunch of settings where you can only see them if you scroll down to what was never a scrolling page in previous versions.

6114be24c05012517dd9cecced30af62.jpg

How would anybody know that you can scroll down on that screen?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut