Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SC2 on BB2 will not respond to "climb"

Cheesenacho

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced their SC2 suddenly not working? I went out to fly today and I can take off and use the other functions, but the up command on the left stick does not work. Down does.
I have reinstalled the latest firmware to the SC2, but it's still not working.

I disconnected the battery for a minute and tried it again, but no joy.

Has anybody seen this or could suggest a fix?

Thanks,

CN

Connect everything,In freeflight pro hit Controller icon(above fly and film)hit button mapping,hit Reset in upper righthand corner,go back and test it....goodluck

Reactions: Flipper
Skydreamer, thank you for the suggestion. Will try it tomorrow. I did break down and ordered a used BB2 controller on eBay in case this doesn’t work.

I will report back.

Thanks again,

CN

Skydreamer, thank you for the suggestion. Will try it tomorrow. I did break down and ordered a used BB2 controller on eBay in case this doesn’t work.

I will report back.

Thanks again,

CN
Good move,i got 2 sc2 controllers,got them used 100 bucks each...i see they sell them now low as 64bucks on ebay

Good move,i got 2 sc2 controllers,got them used 100 bucks each...i see they sell them now low as 64bucks on ebay
And that's what I did...got one for about $70 but paid for a 1 year warranty, so all in all, about $89.
I tried the button mapping, and that didn't work, so then I loaded 1.07 and let it auto update through Parrot, and that didn't work.

The stick works in all directions except up. Now I'm considering opening up the controller to take a look around.

Ultimately, I'll have to wait for the replacement controller. Couldn't talk the wife into letting me get the Anafi! :)

Thanks again,

Jeff

Reactions: Skydreamer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut