Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

share 360 panorama

Algie

Reaction score
I would like to share a panoramic 360 picture I have created. I assume the recipient would have to have the freeflight 6 app, but where do I have to send the file to enable it to be viewed with the app.

I would like to share a panoramic 360 picture I have created. I assume the recipient would have to have the freeflight 6 app, but where do I have to send the file to enable it to be viewed with the app.
Once you create the panorama in the Freeflight app, it just saves it into your phone or tablets gallery, then you can share any way you like.

Once you create the panorama in the Freeflight app, it just saves it into your phone or tablets gallery, then you can share any way you like.

Thanks for the suggestion Joela85.

I have tried something along those lines, sending the files to the recipients phone, but whilst we can find them in the new phone gallery the panorama just appears as a "fish-eye" picture and not a panoramic view which moves as you move the phone. Also, when I try to see it on the recipients phone using freeflight 6, the app cannot find it.

In the gallery on my phone, an album has been created called 10000018, I assume this is the album create by freeflight 6 and would also be needed for the app on the recipients phone to find anything from the Anafi. If correct, does anyone know how I might achieve this so that the recipients phone can look at the panoramic picture.

Take your 360 photo and upload it to the site I provided in my other post (it is a free site) and then you can give the finished 360 pano link to who ever you want. Its very simple to do.

Many thanks Agustine. Was unsure where the link on your previous post was taking me but has proved to be exactly what I was after. Thanks again.

Thanks for the suggestion Joela85.

I have tried something along those lines, sending the files to the recipients phone, but whilst we can find them in the new phone gallery the panorama just appears as a "fish-eye" picture and not a panoramic view which moves as you move the phone. Also, when I try to see it on the recipients phone using freeflight 6, the app cannot find it.

In the gallery on my phone, an album has been created called 10000018, I assume this is the album create by freeflight 6 and would also be needed for the app on the recipients phone to find anything from the Anafi. If correct, does anyone know how I might achieve this so that the recipients phone can look at the panoramic picture.

Hi, yes I also found this problem with my stock gallery viewer on my phone. But I also use google photos app and that displays them properly. It has the little pano icon on the thumbnail in the gallery and then when you open it up, it views properly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut