Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Skycontroller1 controlling the disco

tomzah

Reaction score
I have a disco and I just got a skycontroller1. There is a firmware version out there that allows the skycontroller1 to control the disco. I have loaded the firmware and the skycontroller1 looks to be working. Its hdmi output is telling me to connect the disco to the skycontroller. I have no idea how I am suppose to do that... I never found any instructions on pairing them up. I believe the bebop automatically connected to the sky1 controller upon power up...
Does anyone have any information on this?

Thats something new!!!
try this:
turn on skycontroller1,in your phone/tablet go to wifi settings and choose ”skycontrollerxxxxxx” network,get out of settings,open freeflight pro,go to settings,scroll down to controller,choose “auto” in frequency.....get back out of settings ,turn on disco,wait 1 minute,hit “wifi” icon located in upper right corner of screen next to controller icon(freeflightpro),you should see list of wifi networks and one of them should be Discoxxxx network,in the sam e line you should see Connect ,hit it and that should connect disco and skycontroller 1.....once they are synced you shouldnt have to use these steps anymore,usually by turning skycontrolle and disco should prompt them to connect automatically......hope this works out for you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut