Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

small crash and video file issue

BrianB

Reaction score
Hi All,
Yesterday I had my parrot out for a late evening flight and took about a 5 minute video flying over a field of corn..
as i'm bringing my drone down i clipped a stick and slid the **** thing sideways into my portable firepit on my patio.
lesson... i didn't follow my own rules... i always set my speed down to the low setting of film as i get down close to myself to help avoid fast move mistakes.
anyway, the drone survived ok and just needed a couple propellers replaced.. HOWEVER. the video was recording as it "landed"
now i have a 0k mp4 file and a large tmp file on the san disk.
is there a way to get that converted. renaming it to mp4 was still unplayable (shock)

any of you videophiles have a good trick for repairing that file?

THanks

bonjour parfois il suffit de refaire un vol avec un autre enregistrement et d'arrêter avant le triage du film. Le problème c'est que le film n'a pas été fini avant le coup donc reconnaissable.
Traducition automatique

Traducition automatique

Bonjour Parfois, il suffit de répéter un vol avec un autre enregistrement et d’arrêter l’enregistrement avant l’atterrissage. Cela peut permettre de finaliser les deux films. Le problème est que le film n’a pas été finalisé avant la coupe donc non reconnaissable.

I believe that some people who have had this problem have solved it by doing another short flight and the Anafi finalised the previous video itself. It may not work for you but it is worth trying.

Reactions: dashSolo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar