Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Smart Dronies is grey

Ganoss

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
So my problem is that like you can see in the title some of my smart dronies effect are like disabled, they are grey. But I'm not really sure, do i need to have a high enough gps signal to use some of the smart dronies features?

Yes, sure certainly! As my past experience, it must be got 14-satellites or above in exactly. Otherwise, it will be blocked in grey until the satellites achieved to enough numbers.

Reactions: derelekt1
Yes, sure certainly! As my past experience, it must be got 14-satellites or above in exactly. Otherwise, it will be blocked in grey until the satellites achieved to enough numbers.
But like I have 5 little lines under GPS and they are all full but I still cannot use all my smart dronies
Where can i see the "satellites"?

But like I have 5 little lines under GPS and they are all full but I still cannot use all my smart dronies
Where can i see the "satellites"?
Sorry! I suggested you to checking with the satellites catching numbers info under the drone icon's sub-menu is most useful in actually.

Not to mention that some smart dronies must be purchased. Until you submit payment ($0.99 each) they will not function. Which smart dronies aren't working??

I just test it and the orbit, the dolly zoom and the parabola was only working when i have 24 satelites is this normal?

Not to mention that some smart dronies must be purchased. Until you submit payment ($0.99 each) they will not function. Which smart dronies aren't working??
And to reply to your comments I have all the four smartdronies

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame