Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tablet Holder Recommendation.

seawolf9844

Reaction score
Just ordered my Anafi Extended from Best Buy. I am looking for recommendations for a Tablet Holder. I have found 3 (below). Please offer your opinions: -
- Penivo Anafi Tablet Holder ($18.95)
- RC GearPro Phone Tablet Holder ($18.99)
- ZEEY Remote (9.98)

Or

Definitely go for the "Dirty J" holders, I have all their Parrot accessories, and they are really good. Good postage times as well.

I have tried a few different brands but they never seem to lock in place well enough so they're pretty wobbly but I do have the Zeey remote and it has a clip that connects it securely to the stem of the Anafi controller.
I always prefer using my iPad pro rather than my phone.

Reactions: seawolf9844
I tried the RC GearPro Phone Tablet Holder. It did not stay attached reliably. It would pop loose from the remote easily.
I tried the Dirty J Designs. It woks OK but means extra large parts to carry and assemble.
I made my own holder that is just a flat piece of plastic attached to the back of the table, nothing extra to carry or assemble. The plastic part has a bevel on the top inside edge which connects to a tee shaped part which I added to the remote.

Attachments

• mount mod.JPG
    mount mod.JPG
    559.5 KB · Views: 29
  • tablet mod.JPG
    tablet mod.JPG
    477.6 KB · Views: 32
  • tablet mounted.JPG
    tablet mounted.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 33

Attachments

• 20191225_135432_HDR.jpg
    20191225_135432_HDR.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 30
I have this ZEEY Remote (9.98)
Aside that it needs a bit, to attach it, and that you can't switch the RC off, with it attached, it is doing the job!
I just trying to go back to a bigger phone, right now.
That still fits the RC-Holder

How is Parrot's tablet holder for SC 3 vs the aftermarket products?
OEM holder is awesome,my lg phone fits perfectly and so is my ipad pro,once installed(5seconds) it is really tight,not moving anywhere....i did purchased year ago aftermarket holder but used it only once,it is since then in a box with all the other spare stuff

I tried the RC GearPro Phone Tablet Holder. It did not stay attached reliably. It would pop loose from the remote easily.
I tried the Dirty J Designs. It woks OK but means extra large parts to carry and assemble.
I made my own holder that is just a flat piece of plastic attached to the back of the table, nothing extra to carry or assemble. The plastic part has a bevel on the top inside edge which connects to a tee shaped part which I added to the remote.
This motivates me to get a case for my tablet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut