Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"the engines of the drone cut out" message when I try to fly

asm2293

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

This is my first post here.

So I ended up grabbing this drone used off of craigslist for a reasonable price. I flew it for about two months regularly.

So I was flying the drone last week and a screw and propeller came off the back left motor while flying. The drone came back, but after replacing the blade and screw, it won't fly. The motors all spin up and then the app says "the engines of the drone cut out." No visible damage is present.

I just wanted to see what everyones advise was about fixing this. The motors are $100 for a set of 4. I'd feel more comfortable paying that money if I knew it would resolve the issue. Other wise I might sell the drone for parts and move to another brand of drone.

Thanks again!

Do hard and soft reset....start anafi,wait 30 seconds then press and hold power button for 12 seconds,that will initiate hard reset....wait minute or so then connect anafi to skycontroller and pfone/tablet,in freeflight6 hit drone icon in upper left side of screen,in next screen you will see map,below map you will see all kinds of info,scrolll all way down and you will see Reset button,hit it...that will initiate soft reset....anafi will disconnect and after 30-40 seconds reconnect again,in same screen hit drone calibration and do it,camera calibration if asked to do it,go back to main screen,hit fly and try to take off....i hope its something simple as that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood