Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Titan Aerial Photography - Best of 2020

Joe_Scot

Reaction score
The past year was like no other but there were still plenty of opportunities to get out and about in our beautiful countryside. I walked, cycled, hiked and flew more than ever before. Here's a compilation of my favourite clips. Best watched on a 4K TV if you can.

A few sample screenshots:
Image55.jpg

Image64.jpg

Image34.jpg

Image63.jpg

Stunning Joe! I really enjoyed watching, great footage! You've basically made a video of what i would have liked to do this year lol! Was this all filmed on the the Anafi?

Stunning Joe! I really enjoyed watching, great footage! You've basically made a video of what i would have liked to do this year lol! Was this all filmed on the the Anafi?
Thanks Rob! Yes, 100% Anafi. I am still well impressed with the video quality from this drone, and being so portable I really do take it everywhere. We are fortunate to have great scenery not too far away which helps of course. Went to Cornwall in August when things were better to see family. Hope to be able to travel a bit more again in 2021!!

Very nice, did you send this to anyone at Parrot? They should be showing that off everywhere. I am in South Africa now but have lived a couple of times in Scotland, both working but it allowed me if days off and the weather was right to get out to some stunning spots. Thanks for the reminders.

Reactions: Joe_Scot
Very nice, did you send this to anyone at Parrot? They should be showing that off everywhere. I am in South Africa now but have lived a couple of times in Scotland, both working but it allowed me if days off and the weather was right to get out to some stunning spots. Thanks for the reminders.
Thanks Gary, much appreciated. I don't think Parrot are as interested these days as they used to be. In 2019 they emailed me after I posted my first video on YouTube and asked if they could include some clips in their "Best of users Dec 2019" which was nice!

Link:

But since then the "Best of users" monthly videos seemed to be discontinued unfortunately.

Hopefully I will visit South Africa one day ... it's definitely on the 'to do' list!!

Well, I am on the bottom right inland from Durban in the Drakensberg mountains so feel free to pop in. How many flights did that take to get such a range of shots?

Well, I am on the bottom right inland from Durban in the Drakensberg mountains so feel free to pop in. How many flights did that take to get such a range of shots?
Thanks! Might be some time before I make it to SA but hopefully one day.

That was 208 flights over 73 days in 2020. I take the Anafi everywhere just in case there's an opportunity!

I knew it had to be a big number to end up with such a fantastic result. I would struggle to create anything like that, having the drone is one thing, the talent completely another.

I knew it had to be a big number to end up with such a fantastic result. I would struggle to create anything like that, having the drone is one thing, the talent completely another.

Very kind of you to say that. Video editing has always been a hobby and having the drone has just given me a good reason to go out and exercise more and take footage that makes me happy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut