Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Trouble Downloading Videos from BB2

Hawkeye Alaska

Reaction score
I flew on Wednesday at a friends house and downloaded a copy the videos onto her computer so she could watch them over and over.

When I got home I had a great deal of trouble getting the videos onto my computer and ended up just deleting them. I flew yesterday and now I'm having the same problem getting the videos to download. I'm using a full battery when I try to download so that is not the problem.

Any ideas?

I figured out how to take them off by going through a video software program and copying to the hard drive

I still don't understand why it happened.

Are you on a pc or a mac? How are you trying access the videos? I am on a pc. I plug the usb cable in between the bebop and and computer, turn on the bebop. The bebop will show up as a drive under "this pc". double click the bebop icon and then drag the video files to the computer.

I have a PC. Every time I try to move the file its says " file in use by another resource" and locks up. Instead of popping up and looking like a normal mp4 file when I open it, it now looks like a Windows media file.

I have never experienced this before last week. I have always been able to cut and move directly to my video file on my computer

I have a PC. Every time I try to move the file its says " file in use by another resource" and locks up. Instead of popping up and looking like a normal mp4 file when I open it, it now looks like a Windows media file.

I have never experienced this before last week. I have always been able to cut and move directly to my video file on my computer

ok, so try right clicking on the file and selecting copy, and go to the destination and select paste. see if that works.

No problem, I am just verifying that you tried copy instead of cut. So you can drag and drop, cut and copy to move files to your computer. You can also use the freeflight pro app to move the files to your tablet/phone. You can also try another computer to see if it's a problem with your computer or your Drone. A setting may have changed on your computer that is accessing the files making them busy and not letting you access them. If that's the case we can try to figure out what's going on.

Reactions: Hawkeye Alaska
No problem, I am just verifying that you tried copy instead of cut. So you can drag and drop, cut and copy to move files to your computer. You can also use the freeflight pro app to move the files to your tablet/phone. You can also try another computer to see if it's a problem with your computer or your Drone. A setting may have changed on your computer that is accessing the files making them busy and not letting you access them. If that's the case we can try to figure out what's going on.
I have tried everything I can think of. I'm almost to the state of doing the MOD to it. I already have the Kingston 32G flash drive. I just didn't want to with it still under warranty

I did the mod on my drone the second day I had it. It works great.
I never had problems up loading my video to a MacBook. I just plugged it in and imported it.
The mod is very simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try with another computer if this is a pc , many times windows will not see the device.

I flew on Wednesday at a friends house and downloaded a copy the videos onto her computer so she could watch them over and over.

When I got home I had a great deal of trouble getting the videos onto my computer and ended up just deleting them. I flew yesterday and now I'm having the same problem getting the videos to download. I'm using a full battery when I try to download so that is not the problem.

Any ideas?
from now on just turn on your Bebop2 Turn on your phone/device , once the app comes on look above the viewing screen and you'll see the percentage of how much room you have to film. Press that and the rest is explanatory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut