Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

D/L FreeFlight Mini ap by other means than phone?

ptf18

Reaction score
I was given a new Parrot Mambo several yeas ago (software on box is V1.0.11). At that time I d/led the FreeFlight Mini ap onto my wife's smart phone and flew the Mambo a few times. I have a flip phone so I could not d/l the ap onto my phone.

I brought this drone out of the closet yesterday, got the battery charged and now need some help getting it flying.

My wife has long since changed to a newer smart phone than what I had d/led the FreeFlight Mini ap onto. That long ago phone is gone.

BUT.... I was given a Samsung Epic 4G (Galaxy S) smart phone. It is NOT being used as a cellphone as I'm happy with my flip phone.

What I like to know is there any way I can d/L the FreeFlight Mini ap onto this "new" phone via some means OTHER than "connecting" to App Store or Google Play thru the cellphone system. In other words can I "plug" this "new" phone into my desktop (via USB cable) computer and d/l the FreeFlight Mini ap from some source?

Thanks... a new guy

I was given a new Parrot Mambo several yeas ago (software on box is V1.0.11). At that time I d/led the FreeFlight Mini ap onto my wife's smart phone and flew the Mambo a few times. I have a flip phone so I could not d/l the ap onto my phone.

I brought this drone out of the closet yesterday, got the battery charged and now need some help getting it flying.

My wife has long since changed to a newer smart phone than what I had d/led the FreeFlight Mini ap onto. That long ago phone is gone.

BUT.... I was given a Samsung Epic 4G (Galaxy S) smart phone. It is NOT being used as a cellphone as I'm happy with my flip phone.

What I like to know is there any way I can d/L the FreeFlight Mini ap onto this "new" phone via some means OTHER than "connecting" to App Store or Google Play thru the cellphone system. In other words can I "plug" this "new" phone into my desktop (via USB cable) computer and d/l the FreeFlight Mini ap from some source?

Thanks... a new guy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davecat44