Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Up and away

augundohr

Reaction score
Yesterday I had a shocking experience. The little drone lost connection with a full battery and has risen like a balloon. Could barely see it anymore and after the end of battery power, it did a autorotation like decend to don‘t know where...

It really flew superhigh and has grounded within an area of 500m away from me and in about a 45° slot, so it could be in a tree, on a roof, in bushes or even in a river - I lost sight when it was about 100m above ground - could be practically anywhere...
Last coordinates didn't help (they are in the log), because connecting broke up right after ascending!

Last edited:
I have the same problem whit 2 rolling spiders, so Parrot give me another free but they say to me “the rolling spider cannot fly outdoors”

I have the same problem whit 2 rolling spiders, so Parrot give me another free but they say to me “the rolling spider cannot fly outdoors”
The last time I flew a spider in the street in the afternoon - everything was wonderful. But, in the late afternoon, I decided to fly on the street and lost it. Found it in the morning. Apparently, he lost the signal and flew straight to the tree, which he crashed into.
I think that at night, the camera from below does not see and cannot transmit the necessary data for stabilization, because of this, this drone behaves inadequately. In support, I did not appeal, because in our country there is no sense in it)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320