Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Update on my replacement Anafi

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Update on my case. Called today. Day 11. This is the second waiting period, first was 16 days and this is 11 days. Both are business days so it is a lot fricken longer. Ticket started on Jan15th, Anafi returned and accepted from Parrot on Jan. 25th long before they came out with the new policy of not shipping to Canada. Long story short they are still looking into a 3rd party shippers to ship to Canada and will email me when they do. They know they have to legally send me a replacement under warranty but seem to be unsure how this is going to happen. So as time goes by so does whats left of my warranty. I will never recommend Parrot to anyone as they are the worse company I have ever had to deal with. Good luck to anyone who deals with this piece of garbage company.
I can understand a mix-up once in a while. And I've pretty much bit my tongue up until now. I'm one to give people and companies a chance. I don't just go blasting people right off the bat. With my warranty coming close to an end, I had to get this out.

Rant over
:mad:

Sorry to hear that you are having this problem with their service. It's insane that they have stopped shipping to Canada. Hope I never need their help.

During the last months there was a giant reorganization inside the Parrot company. I emailed with a leading person who mentioned: "I don't know what my task will be tomorrow and where my next office will be. ..."
One part of this reorganization was the reduced online shop with finally covering only the European region.
But the internal changes obviously had much more impact on the ability of the company to react on any kind of problems or questioning.
No excuse, but a form of explanation.

During the last months there was a giant reorganization inside the Parrot company. I emailed with a leading person who mentioned: "I don't know what my task will be tomorrow and where my next office will be. ..."
One part of this reorganization was the reduced online shop with finally covering only the European region.
But the internal changes obviously had much more impact on the ability of the company to react on any kind of problems or questioning.
No excuse, but a form of explanation.
Thanks for sharing the inside word, Dirk!

Update on my case. Called today. Day 11. This is the second waiting period, first was 16 days and this is 11 days. Both are business days so it is a lot fricken longer. Ticket started on Jan15th, Anafi returned and accepted from Parrot on Jan. 25th long before they came out with the new policy of not shipping to Canada. Long story short they are still looking into a 3rd party shippers to ship to Canada and will email me when they do. They know they have to legally send me a replacement under warranty but seem to be unsure how this is going to happen. So as time goes by so does whats left of my warranty. I will never recommend Parrot to anyone as they are the worse company I have ever had to deal with. Good luck to anyone who deals with this piece of garbage company.
I can understand a mix-up once in a while. And I've pretty much bit my tongue up until now. I'm one to give people and companies a chance. I don't just go blasting people right off the bat. With my warranty coming close to an end, I had to get this out.

Rant over
:mad:
I would recommend you go to amazon anafi page and leave 1 star review...i dont know about social media but i know that parrot is reading amazon reviews,they always contact amazon customers,it might speed up delivery of your anafi

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
I posted on there official facebook page and their twitter page a few days ago. Yesterday I got a response on both asking for my case number in private.
(Could you kindly provide us with your case number privately in order for us to notify the responsible team to assist you in a timely manner?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Parrot Community Suppo
rt )
That was Friday afternoon and I don't know what influence these social media guys on there have with with getting things done any faster but they now have my info. I talked to one fellow who said it was over two months before he got his and he was in the USA. By the time this gets settled my warranty will be up not that it counts for anything anyways :mad:

I posted on there official facebook page and their twitter page a few days ago. Yesterday I got a response on both asking for my case number in private.
(Could you kindly provide us with your case number privately in order for us to notify the responsible team to assist you in a timely manner?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Parrot Community Suppo
rt )
That was Friday afternoon and I don't know what influence these social media guys on there have with with getting things done any faster but they now have my info. I talked to one fellow who said it was over two months before he got his and he was in the USA. By the time this gets settled my warranty will be up not that it counts for anything anyways :mad:
That's so disappointing to hear @Agustine . It shouldn't have to be like that for you. I wonder if your Canuck consumer laws are of any assistance at all? I've spoken to the place of purchase about my Anafi & they are willing to organise for its repair or replacement, as per Australian consumer laws. Parrot have allocated me a return number & I was intending to send it off in an overnight bag, accompanied by a pre-paid return overnight bag, but I'm erring on doing this all through the vendor now after your torturous experiences with Parrot support.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Parrot Community Suppo
rt )
I think you should go into “Looney” mode,go to every site parrot reads and start post like “DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT,THIS COMPANY LIES ABOUT WARRANTY, ETC..........and so on....its not about warranty,its simply about
putting **** anafi in box and sending it to you,how difficult is that....it looks like they are just standing there ,scratching their *** and planning how they are going to do the task.
I remember in a past people would call BBB here in USA(Better Business Bureau)and they would call and try their best to fix whatever issue was with parrot....if you guys have in canada something equivalent to BBB,call them,explain the problem and let them start calling parrot

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
BBB in Canada rates a company on whether they have communicated with a customer or not.It doesn't seem to have any reflection on a problem being solved.From what I understand,just the fact that Parrot communicated ,their obligation has been met.Much like new home warranty.

That really sucks big time. I almost wish I didn't buy the Anafi now.
Hope this gets resolve soon for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut