Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Updating My Flights

Shiningmonk

Reaction score
How and when does My Flights in FF6 get updated? It always seems to be a day or more behind.

Also, what does "Request my flight data" in the Data Confidentiality section do? Isn't the flight data the information in the My Flights section which gets automatically downloaded to the app? Or do I have to manually request it each time I want it downloaded and stored in the app?

It seems to update the next time the drone and controller are powered up.
When I get home I check for damage, copy memory card, put it back in drone, power it all up on one of my used batteries and let it update the flight logs.

WiFi enabled of course for this.

I also use the app to erase the SD card ready for the next mission...

The last flight log is added to the My.Flights list a few seconds until 1/2 a minute after landing, if you do not switch Anafi, SC3 and phone off immediately after landing.
If you stay in the Parrot account, the flight log list keeps updated.
With "Request flight data" you can get all your flight logs from the Parrot server. That's only needed, if you don't have a single log downloaded from FF6.

The last flight log is added to the My.Flights list a few seconds until 1/2 a minute after landing, if you do not switch Anafi, SC3 and phone off immediately after landing.
If you stay in the Parrot account, the flight log list keeps updated.
With "Request flight data" you can get all your flight logs from the Parrot server. That's only needed, if you don't have a single log downloaded from FF6.

Thanks for that insight. I have often wondered why it seems to have forgotten the last flight but later it recalls it. I shall make a point of leaving it powered up for half a minute after landing and see if that makes the difference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
falcon_up