Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Upgrade to anafi worth it?

Eagle

Reaction score
I ve found a good deal on a used anafi drone...only done 2 hours of flying...
My question is ..is it worth selling my bebop2 for the anafi? Bebop 2 is quite stable at moderate winds..is flying ok and accurate with out any drifts..
I ve seen a few videos on youtube reporting the anafi is not very stable in moderate winds and it can drift..also is much more prone to damage in case of a crash..and its a smaller size than bebop2
I can sacrifice camera quality for a stable flying and keep my bebop2 if thats the case?

My question is ..is it worth selling my bebop2 for the anafi? Bebop 2 is quite stable at moderate winds..is flying ok and accurate with out any drifts..
I ve seen a few videos on youtube reporting the anafi is not very stable in moderate winds and it can drift..also is much more prone to damage in case of a crash..and its a smaller size than bebop2
I can sacrifice camera quality for a stable flying and keep my bebop2 if thats the case?
Anafi is still development in the works in my opinion, yes I'd love to find 1 at a good deal but, to sell bb2 towards it?? I wouldn't but, that my opinion..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am very pleased with my Bebop 2 and I'm aware that it is not 4K. I believe the Anafi it's a good drone but it's still a first-year drone. I prefer to purchase something after a couple of bugs have been worked on them. Just my 2 cents. I recently purchased a Typhoon H which is 4K on the Black Friday sale only because it has already proven itself as a great drone

Reactions: IronMan
IMHO it would be wiser to wait until they get all the bugs out of the Anafi, as many have said it's still under development.
One problem most that have the Anafi is the micro memory card housing lid coming off and losing it. From what I understand you have to have this little thin metal lid to hold the video card in place otherwise without it the drone is useless when taking videos or pictures. This seems to be a shoddy way to mount a micro usb card. Perhaps in 6 months to a year they may fix the problems but knowing Parrot who knows. lol

There is nothing wrong with the micro SD card holder. This kind has been used for years and works very well for what it is suppose to do and that is hold the SD card in place. If for some reason you lose the flap which I have know idea how people do, they are very cheap to buy. I bought ten for just over 10 bucks.

That's strange, in almost ALL of my electronics that have used a micro SD holder " none " of them had the " lid " on it.
Most use the " pocket " style. But then again I haven't used every piece of electronics around. All my drones that use that micro usb card all have the " pocket " type. Push in to lock, push again to unlock the card. Perhaps some day I will come across a lid type.
by the way I'm 69 years old and have been around or working on electronics most of my adult life.
Have a great day !

Yes many have the type you mentioned and they also have one big problem, the spring. They do fail. Pain in the butt to fix. And Yes I been around electronics for a long time. My Yuneec RC uses the flapper type of SD card hold. I have two of them since 2015 and never have I had the problem of losing the top part. I bought spares just so I could post replacement numbers for the sight. Don't expect to use them. Drone Valley wants 12 US bucks for two. I posted the link where you get 10 for 12 bucks.
Welcome to the forum by the way.

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
Push/Push retention is a nightmare when it fails, as Agustine has noted. I much prefer the tray retention.

My 1st love was a BEBOP2 ... keep it and fly it ... unless u need the cash ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut