Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Used parts of Parrot Anafi Thermal

kotronas

Reaction score
Anyone knows where can i find used parts of parrot anafi thermal (Camera, legs ,motors)inside europe,thanks in advance.

Usual sources are best:

• Amazon
  • eBay
Even Parrot sell spare parts, although for things like camera, especially on the Thermal, it might be looking for the holy grail.

Checkout the Classifieds in the various drone forums, I know there was someone on here selling spares.

Apart from that, your only other option is to replace your Anafi with a new/refurb unit, and break yours for spares and sell them off, you'd be surprised how much you can get breaking an Anafi, especially the Thermal.

Thanks a lot i was just looking for the thermal camera my Anafi flies like it should but i was thinking of an update and i don't find any thermal used parts on the net so i decided to post here.

Thanks a lot i was just looking for the thermal camera my Anafi flies like it should but i was thinking of an update and i don't find any thermal used parts on the net so i decided to post here.
I think you will struggle at the current time to pick up spares for the Thermal model. Hass been a few crashed, but I guess given the significant cost difference, the users may get better assistance with Parrot support, also most will still be under warranty.

Is it spare parts you want for your Anafi Thermal or do you want to convert your existing Anafi non-thermal to add a thermal camera?

I think that you may need the camera, controller board and main board to be able to complete the conversation unless you know that you can do it by just changing the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame