Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Using the additional microSD in the phone

Helitom56

Reaction score
Hello to all from Bückeburg,

the number of images and videos has grown on my phone. How can i tell Freeflight 6 to use the external microSD in my phone to save all the files imported from the Anafi?
Best regards Tom
Btw: Samsung S8+, Android 9

Last edited:
Can you redirect your google photos to the card? All of your gallery should be duplicated there from anything you physically downloaded into gallery. I’ve been thinking I need to do the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hello to all from Bückeburg,

the number of images and videos has grown on my phone. How can i tell Freeflight 6 to use the external microSD in my phone to save all the files imported from the Anafi?
Best regards Tom

Depends on your phone...Some don't have an option to change the storage ....But I have a Samsung Note8 ( Android P) and if you go into settings>apps>freeflight6>storage, there is a setting to change where it stores ... internal or SDcard.
If that is an option on your phone that is where it will be.
I cannot speak for an IOS device but I would imagine it is about the same.... if an available option.
Some apps do not like to use the external storage even if you select it and might have weird troubles (crashing, etc).
As suggested above...Use your file management app to select and move anything that you want to the SD card. If you have that many videos and pictures you should get them off the phone to a better back up solution anyway.... just in case it crashes or is damaged/stolen

Reactions: Helitom56

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ibrah99