Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vertical camera problem

Fobix

Reaction score
Vertical camera error. After a crash, the error appeared ... and nothing visible. If you notice in the middle of the collector plug a pin is missing. The four pins moved, effectively to the left.
IMG_20201007_204900.jpg
It is possible that several such errors have a common cause. The solution is simple ... replace the motherboard.

That happened from a crash?

To me looks like damage from where someone had a heavy handed pry at the connector. Clearly the connector has not moved as all the pins would of been bent, and the fact there is scoring on the connector housing

the plastic is broken and I managed to push back the whole broken piece. I read on the Internet that the problem was with the plug, so I opened it and noticed that the plug is a little crooked. if you mean the protective metal part, I removed it after noticing that the plug is crooked.

Last edited:
the plastic is broken and I managed to push back the whole broken piece. I read on the Internet that the problem was with the plug, so I opened it and noticed that the plug is a little crooked. if you mean the protective metal part, I removed it after noticing that the plug is crooked.

You can try to put some "Silicon Glue" properly around the VCAM socket for protection and crashing impact absorber.
Of course, you might do it after the socket fixed.

Attachments

• IMG_0236[1].jpg
    IMG_0236[1].jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Fobix

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320