Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

what a comedy of errors

davyg

Reaction score
was out with the Anafi today.... could not get a GPS fix at all with the phone/controller on the first flight.... I later discovered that I didn't have "location" enabled on my android phone.....DOH #1 , my next location flight (now that the GPS was working) was that I kept getting disconnected/reconnected to/from the drone...WTF is wrong now I thought....ahh.... I forgot to put my phone in Aeroplane mode...DOH #2
My third and final flight of the day went flawlessly..... or so I believed.... when I got home and reviewed the final footage, I discovered that the footage was all washed out and white.... no amount of post colour correction could rectify the problem......I delved into the App settings and discovered that i had the EV balance set at +2.7....... DOH #3

goes to show that some problems and errors are not always down to the Hardware you are using..... it is an ID-10-T problem.... ;):):cool::p:poop:

When flying a drone sometimers sucks, but at home selective memory can be your friend:) What Honey you asked me to switch over the laundry?

Yikes. You need more training. manual reading, pre flight checks..

naw.... it's good to fly by the seat of ones pants....LOL.... stops my single old grey cell from getting lonely....LMAO, just my senior moments kicking in... I have 60 of them every hour nowadays... ;):cool:

I NEVER forgot to remove the lens cap before take-off.
I’m real proud of it.
Well sometimes I forget it on the lens but when I chose the ‘Pilot Menu’, I get a black screen... but it does not count, because it is before take-off....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante