Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

what app do you use to record phone while flying?

ufosaboveus

Reaction score
I've got 20 flights under my belt with the Anafi now so think I want to start screen recording my phone while I fly so I can piece that footage together with the drone footage after doing a video flight. Anyone else doing that and if so, what app are you guys using?

When I was using android, Mobizen worked ok. I haven't used an ios screen recorder yet.

2nd DUrecorder for Android. iOS devices already have screen recording built into the OS, accessible from the control centre.

Regards

Nidge.

Normally when flying I put the phone into airplane mode and fully close all apps except FF6. Does a screen recorder appear to have any affect on the stability of FF6 as it must be taking some processing power and be continually writing to the phones internal memory or SD card.

You don't need any extra app's if you are using Apple iOS devices. There's a screen recorder & a voice recorder built in. You just need to activate them in your personalised Control Centre. The voice recording is transferred inside of iTunes & the screen recording is transferred inside of Photos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut