Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wont boot, battery flashes then off. no calibration

dwandrey

Reaction score
Anyone know troubleshooting on these birds. I changed a motor.. had wires wrong. suspect maybe the board is fried now,. when I install battery and turn on the battery lights up twice, fan starts, then battery light off and no calibration or wifi. ugh. i am willing to find a service place.. but dont know of any.

Anyone know troubleshooting on these birds. I changed a motor.. had wires wrong. suspect maybe the board is fried now,. when I install battery and turn on the battery lights up twice, fan starts, then battery light off and no calibration or wifi. ugh. i am willing to find a service place.. but dont know of any.
If you were to replace an engine, you know it, right? If not, why install it yourself?
Nobody can help here because telemedicine is not working. We do not know the patient or the symptom. Send it to Parrot (after the corona).

How could the wires be hooked up wrong the plugs only fit one way. Do you have another battery? Put your battery on the charger and give it some juice, then try again. If you plugged the drone motor in the wrong socket it would just be rotating wrong, it shouldnt fry the board. If giving the battery some juice...(sometimes you need to if the battery sat for a while...it goes in sleep mode even if it was fully charged 2 weeks ago) then I would check connections that you fiddled with.

How could the wires be hooked up wrong the plugs only fit one way. Do you have another battery? Put your battery on the charger and give it some juice, then try again. If you plugged the drone motor in the wrong socket it would just be rotating wrong, it shouldnt fry the board. If giving the battery some juice...(sometimes you need to if the battery sat for a while...it goes in sleep mode even if it was fully charged 2 weeks ago) then I would check connections that you fiddled with.

thanks for the reply, I actually had the plug flipped around and it was not plugged in all the way, But I changed them and everything looks ok now. I will charge the battery longer, but when I plug them in now the fan does run. this is so frustrating. I imagine Parrot is closed for a while. I wish I could send it and have it repaired!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut