Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Working With Flight Planner Camera Angles

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Did some testing today with punching in different camera angles in Flight Planner. Ran into a problem when I wanted to punch in a minus number. The key board on both my android devices had no way of getting minus sign to display. I used the work around of connecting to team viewer and using my computer to punch in the minus numbers that I needed. I now have Team Viewer installed on both my tablet and phone in case I need to make adjustments out in the field. Not sure if there is a better way to solve this keyboard problem but this way works for me. If you have a better idea let me know.
Here is a reference picture and corresponding numbers for the common angles.
Hope this helps someone.

Camera Angles.jpg

After playing with this keyboard again in the house if you hit the key that has the .- on it twice fast you get the minus sign. Learn something every day. :)

Reactions: AnafiPilot
Thanks for the diagrams. Keeping them relative to current angle is a short cut programming at it’s best. Instead of moving to absolute positions I know have to remember where I was last position. Much more intuitive would be to simply type in the final angle (+90 EG) and have it move to there. To go from down to up you’d have to type in -180. Not -90 that would be more sensical.
Or am I read this wrong?

Thanks for the diagrams. Keeping them relative to current angle is a short cut programming at it’s best. Instead of moving to absolute positions I know have to remember where I was last position. Much more intuitive would be to simply type in the final angle (+90 EG) and have it move to there. To go from down to up you’d have to type in -180. Not -90 that would be more sensical.
Or am I read this wrong?
I agree, absolute would be easier

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
droneflyer2024