Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi’s new Firmware expectations

YOU CAN I DO IT ALL THE TIME IN THE APP MAYBE ITS YOUR PHONE
The problem is if you are using mac pro for example the formatted sd cannot be read by the macbook. I first have to format the sd into fat32 in the mac , then put it in the drone and format again . Then it will be read by the macpro. Also when i connect the usb cable from the drone into the mac , it will not show up on my desktop screen. I have to put the sd card into adapter and directly in the mac, then it shows. I cannot upload the files directly fron anafi to computer

The problem is if you are using mac pro for example the formatted sd cannot be read by the macbook. I first have to format the sd into fat32 in the mac , then put it in the drone and format again . Then it will be read by the macpro. Also when i connect the usb cable from the drone into the mac , it will not show up on my desktop screen. I have to put the sd card into adapter and directly in the mac, then it shows. I cannot upload the files directly fron anafi to computer
There are other posts on FB with the same complaint, hopefully Parrot sorts it out soon. I always remove the sd card and use a card reader to d/load. Just be gentle with the card lock on the Anafi and it will last a long time.

5 PILOT CUSTOM PRE SETS

AR23, one of the cardinal rules of writing online, whether in an email or instant message or on an online forum or social networking website, is to never use all capital letters in your posts or messages. This is known as shouting. You should use all caps sparingly. It is a strong effect and should remain one. In only a few cases is using all caps the right choice.

Reactions: AnafiPilot
There are other posts on FB with the same complaint, hopefully Parrot sorts it out soon. I always remove the sd card and use a card reader to d/load. Just be gentle with the card lock on the Anafi and it will last a long time.
Yes i already bought a few spare sdcard locks , just incase i lose it

Pretty expensive, I'm sure Rick marked them up by more then half and you only need half, the door part :)
Been using this type of holder for years in my ST10+ tx controller. Use lightly and no problem. Its not a garage door you are opening LOL

Pretty expensive, I'm sure Rick marked them up by more then half and you only need half, the door part :)
Been using this type of holder for years in my ST10+ tx controller. Use lightly and no problem. Its not a garage door you are opening LOL
There are 2 in the package

Histogram is just how much light your camera is seeing and really should be pretty easy to add as this is a very common feature even on the cheapest digital cameras. It would be ashame if they could not include this with a firmware update.
Even the DJI Spark has a Histogram.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ123456