Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi’s new Firmware expectations

Yup I agree and a histogram would have helped you zero in on a perfect shot. Trying to see the screen on a sunny day makes it very hard to tell what you have.
I use an S8+,1130 nits, brighter than my Crystal Sky 5.5" (1000 nits), tested the S8+ to see if the screen would dim when heated up using my Mavic, 3 batteries flown with no loss of brightness.

Tried twice to find the latest update, connected everything, no notification of update ?? Android S8+ Any ideas?
Click the drone icon or the remote icon in app. Now that you are in the configuration page. there should be a greeniconnext to thw current version to indicate a new firmware is available to download. You can download it to cache even without being connected

I use an S8+,1130 nits, brighter than my Crystal Sky 5.5" (1000 nits), tested the S8+ to see if the screen would dim when heated up using my Mavic, 3 batteries flown with no loss of brightness.
How does tour s8+ compare on glare? Isnt crystalsky display some matte configuration?

Click the drone icon or the remote icon in app. Now that you are in the configuration page. there should be a greeniconnext to thw current version to indicate a new firmware is available to download. You can download it to cache even without being connected
Got it Thanks!

How does tour s8+ compare on glare? Isnt crystalsky display some matte configuration?
The CS has the same type screen as any phone, it is the amount if "nits" it displays that makes all the difference in the world. Typical IOS or Android phone displays 650-795 nits on average.

Reactions: Diica
The App just showed up for me. The firmware was there in the App right away. Just tab on the controller icon and Anafi icon top right corner and it will take you to the download section to download them.

Reactions: QuadKid
Because he is over priced and he is a DJI fanboy and smartass when you ask him questions on his youtube channel. Seems to think because he is or was a engineer he knows everything, wont deal with him for those reasons.

Fair enough. I've not experienced that but then again, I'm new to all this.

I work in IT and I guess I'm pretty immune to the attitude thing, about 1/3 of every person I encounter in the field have the issue. I'd like to think I don't. I've certainly had enough edges knocked off to be too pretentious.

He's been pretty pumped about the Anafi and while I do think $13.95 is a bit much for two, he did track an exact match down and is packaging them. They appear to be between $0.70 and $1.10 per at digikey if I got the correct ones, but pulling them off tape, packaging and labeling would not be the fastest process. I think $6.99 would be more reasonable. $13.95 isn't too bad for those that don't want to crawl the Digikey part listings seeking a match.

That said, I will end up buying a few from digikey. Once I find a match it will end up on here.

Fair enough. I've not experienced that but then again, I'm new to all this.

I work in IT and I guess I'm pretty immune to the attitude thing, about 1/3 of every person I encounter in the field have the issue. I'd like to think I don't. I've certainly had enough edges knocked off to be too pretentious.

He's been pretty pumped about the Anafi and while I do think $13.95 is a bit much for two, he did track an exact match down and is packaging them. They appear to be between $0.70 and $1.10 per at digikey if I got the correct ones, but pulling them off tape, packaging and labeling would not be the fastest process. I think $6.99 would be more reasonable. $13.95 isn't too bad for those that don't want to crawl the Digikey part listings seeking a match.

That said, I will end up buying a few from digikey. Once I find a match it will end up on here.
I agree, if I buy some I will be buying the convenience for sure.

You know these things are not as fragile as everyone is making them out to be. I have been using them in my ST10+ tx controller for 4 years now and have never had one fall apart. All you need to do is put enough pressure on the door to slide it to the unlock position. Holding the Anafi in one hand and your other hand under it turn the Anafi upside down. The door flips open and your card falls into the palm of your hand. easy peasy :)

Reactions: aft3rmath
You know these things are not as fragile as everyone is making them out to be. I have been using them in my ST10+ tx controller for 4 years now and have never had one fall apart. All you need to do is put enough pressure on the door to slide it to the unlock position. Holding the Anafi in one hand and your other hand under it turn the Anafi upside down. The door flips open and your card falls into the palm of your hand. easy peasy :)
I agree I see no problem with the setup if your careful, I will remove it a lot less using a 64GB card and once I can put some batteries under my belt, maybe pull the card once a week to check and edit photos and videos.

I agree I see no problem with the setup if your careful, I will remove it a lot less using a 64GB card and once I can put some batteries under my belt, maybe pull the card once a week to check and edit photos and videos.

Don't post much here since I am new to Parrot with having purchased an Anafi, but just wanted to find out if everyone knew that you don't have to remove the memory card to access the files on it. You can access the video's directly from the usb-c port on the battery. Turn on the Anafi, plug in the cable to the battery port and a usb port on your computer and you will then have a new drive to access the files.

So has anyone updated the firmware to tell us what's been fixed and what's not please

Don't post much here since I am new to Parrot with having purchased an Anafi, but just wanted to find out if everyone knew that you don't have to remove the memory card to access the files on it. You can access the video's directly from the usb-c port on the battery. Turn on the Anafi, plug in the cable to the battery port and a usb port on your computer and you will then have a new drive to access the files.
Yes thats correct , but i am afraid its not working with a apple computer or macbook. Only probably with a pc

fw updates are for controller and drone, it doesnt matter if you are on iOS or Android. But as its delivered by the app you have to wait for FF6 iOS update OR do the update wit a friends Android.

Ender

From what I can see the app now has Imperial measurements and has corrected the DNG file to work with Lightroom, still no FF6 available for IOS in the App store.
Thanks for your reply.
Have you noticed any flying updates yet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood