Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi’s new Firmware expectations

It has been reported if your Mac does not read the card you have to reformat it in the App. If you have an issue with a card, try formatting it again in the Anafi. There is no progress bar to tell you that it is in the process of formatting, you just have to leave it alone until the Freeflight app tells you the card is ready (at the top of the screen).

Talked to a rep from Parrot this morning about the edit bug in flight planner. He said they have another FF6 update coming out shortly. I tried to get him to commit to passing along the Histogram and the adjustable RTH height but he was very good at avoiding the subject. He just thanked me for reporting the bug in the edit part of the App and that was that. LOL

Anyway just for info , with new fw update , still drift when hovering after take off

Anyway just for info , with new fw update , still drift when hovering after take off

My drift is very small, I did find doing a second compass calibration seemed to help and also not taking off right away and letting it acquire good Sat count seems to help also.

My drift is very small, I did find doing a second compass calibration seemed to help and also not taking off right away and letting it acquire good Sat count seems to help also.[/QUOTER
Regarding compass calibration,
Do you mesn, you did 2 after eachother?

No I had noticed a drift like you did so I went and did another one. Not on the same day, maybe two days apart. The second one might have been better then the first is all I am saying.

No I had noticed a drift like you did so I went and did another one. Not on the same day, maybe two days apart. The second one might have been better then the first is all I am saying.
Ah ok, i did another calibration, drift is a little less. But only upon take off it drift to the right en then to left . But when in the air after minute or so and approx 2 meters above ground , there is almost no drift, only just after take off. But my mavic platinum is solid and has no drift at all compared to anafi. But might be scensor or weight related

Still no EXIF info for DNG's making them useless still :(

I get EFIX data in my DNG files. This is out of a photo from today imported into Affinity Photo. Sorry for screenshot. Cant post XML data into a forum post it seems.

Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 19.34.18.png

Because he is over priced and he is a DJI fanboy and smartass when you ask him questions on his youtube channel. Seems to think because he is or was a engineer he knows everything, wont deal with him for those reasons.

In the name of honesty, now that the DJI event has landed and he's posted a video or two about it, hoboy do I see the fanboy issue. Not often do I see it that bad in someone his age. I ended up unsubscribing from his channel. Captain Drone will meet me needs in keeping up to date.

this is everything that is wrong with "commercial" "RTF" drones, people start overgratifying the package. Most of these people don't know that almost all of them share the same Sony IMX-series sensor CSI-1 boards , areas where companies are competing are ESC protocols and inertia analysis algortihms that for example keep the drone more stable responding to wind and movements.

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread. I could not find a feature request thread.

How about a Reverse Flight Planoption? While in flight, either moving the roll axis(whichever direction applicable), and/or reverse on-screen button.
Also, Reverse Flight Plan option, after selecting a saved flight plan, where the first waypoint becomes last and last waypoint becomes first.

Would also like a GPS Off/Altitude Hold option. :)

Last edited:
Long press Shutter button to switch between Photo and Video modes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guads100k