Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI 1.7.3, ANAFI THERMAL 1.7.3, ANAFI USA 1.7.4, FREEFLIGHT 6.7.0 (IOS & ANDROID), SKYCONTROLLER3 1.7.0

Because you certainly have a too old FF6 version, you must upgrade to last one.
Thanks, I just deleted the 1.6.2 version app and reinstalled. It worked, Controller now 1.6.3 version. Then, updated drone to 1.6.8 all went well. Then, updated all three batteries, that went well.

I’ll fly later today, see if I see a noticeable difference. I had lost flight range with the old app when I had updated the last time, ans batteries were acting funny.

Thanks again
Paul

Yes, internet connected. Still not seeing an update?

I’m out west California, maybe location?

Paul
Thats all a bit odd Paul.

If I were in that position, I would uninstall FF6 from the phone/tablet. then using file manager, go into the file system and delete the OBB file (if its there), on Android, you can use something like "X-Plore" and navigate to:

Internal Storage -> Android -> OBB -> Com.parrot.freeflight6

Delete the whole "com.parrot.freeflight 6" folder

Reboot, then use the Google play store to install the new version of Free Flight 6.

Connect up to Anafi in the usual manner, and you should see the figure 1 next to the drone symbol in FF6.

After all that, I am assuming (maybe wrongly) you are on Android.

Thanks everyone for the help, deleted the app and reinstalled, the controller now shows version (1.6.3)

Anafi now shows (1.6.8), updated all three batteries. Here are three screen shots, please let me know if these are now updated properly.

WiFi bands show
1-11
36-48
149-165

Are these correct with the new app?

Appreciate the help, Thank you.
Paul878A9D1E-72D6-4B87-B6A2-F7C1D6B12F3E.jpeg9DF0EA4D-90C8-4D92-981B-EC72C047B7A6.jpeg9DF0EA4D-90C8-4D92-981B-EC72C047B7A6.jpeg75D2965E-5B7D-44D6-BEA7-0AA539614E36.jpeg

Yep that all looks spot on (y) meant to add....I always do calibration after doing updates
Thank you,

Yes indeed, I calibrated camera and horizontal level adjustment. I’ll take her out today for a flight, looking so forward to seeing the difference.

Seems like last couple of updates were a mess, loss of flight range and batteries flight issues.

Thanks again
Paul

Yes the last 2 were just abysmal. Even Parrot's VP admitted they were not good, but hopefully now going forward they will test and check firmware in their test environment before releasing to the public, we never opted in to be Beta Testers :)

I have been installing updates as they came out over the last few months. The only problem I noticed was the “nodding “ behavior while in follow-me mode. I have installed the latest updates on my iOS device as well as all firmware updates and so far I am pleased with performance.

One short flight using hand launch and hand landing. Both were very smooth and well-behaved. Executed one “Boomerang “ in follow-me mode; no sign of the “nodding” problem.

My anafi right now fly away and crashed. This was my last parrot drone. Ff6 6.6.9 fw 1.6.8

My anafi right now fly away and crashed. This was my last parrot drone. Ff6 6.6.9 fw 1.6.8
I am also sorry to hear that. Can you please give us a little bit more information as to what happened to try to dave others from the same fate? Was this your first flight with the used Anafi that you bought as from your previous threads you were unable to fly until you had updated the firmware. Also an indication as to what country you are in would also help to determine whether you were using EU or FCC.

No it was not the first flight. I managed to get 1.6.0 on it and it flew perfect. Had several flights with total flight time of over 1 hour without any problem. Then I upgraded to 1.6.8 had a little hover of 30 seconds in my backyard yesterday without any problem. Today 2. Flight with 1.6.8 I started and rised to 70 meters and hovered as the drone from one minute to another wobbelt and flew away and crashed. I had no chance to control her in any away. Radio was connected all the time

Here is the log

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-02-21-14-29-172_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-02-21-14-29-172_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 79
No it was not the first flight. I managed to get 1.6.0 on it and it flew perfect. Had several flights with total flight time of over 1 hour without any problem. Then I upgraded to 1.6.8 had a little hover of 30 seconds in my backyard yesterday without any problem. Today 2. Flight with 1.6.8 I started and rised to 70 meters and hovered as the drone from one minute to another wobbelt and flew away and crashed. I had no chance to control her in any away. Radio was connected all the time

Sounds to me like you snapped a prop. The wobble before it flew away is a sure sign of a broken prop. It becomes hard to handle and flies uncontrollably until it crashes.

Props were new and undamaged. How can I open a support ticket at parrot? Maybe I have a chance to become a new one?

Just flew three batteries with new updates, regained reception as it was before good connection with no wifi issues. Only one battery showed low battery warning around 48%, then it went away and I was able to fly back under 10% without it dropping from sky.

So far so good, appears to be much better than the last two updates.

21m per Sec. means round about 75km/h. Could the Anafi reached this speed?
I was believed that the speed is calculated from the GPS Data and not from the airflow sensor (which could be higher as the real speed in depends of the wind against the Anafi /Sensor)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fae