Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI 1.7.3, ANAFI THERMAL 1.7.3, ANAFI USA 1.7.4, FREEFLIGHT 6.7.0 (IOS & ANDROID), SKYCONTROLLER3 1.7.0

My props is OK, I wrote because I see video at RTH shaking right - left and another guy had same issue and wrote at fb, but thanks for inform me. Maybe I must Calibrate again
Back in October after previous FW 1.7.3 update I had noticed odd behavior when I initiated a manual RTH
On the drones flight back it stayed on course but drones were rotating left and right
I would not describe it as camera shaking though - I suspect it had to do with GPS, but not sure
Seems to have gone away now - not sure if this is what you are experiencing

FF6 6.7.0 update and firmware 1.7.3
"I also noticed something odd I have never seen before -
When I initiated a manual RTH, on return path it was as if the drone was rotating left and right as if it was not sure of correct heading
Not really pronounced - but 1st time I thought maybe a prop was going bad - distance out was about 1500 feet
this happened on different anafis - I tested all three - as if they lost heading and then self corrected
Did not seem to be a problem at closer ranges though - I was prompted to recalibrate drones after flights too, three occasions"

Good evening guys,
has any problems with the new hardware FW Anafi 1.6.7 and FF6_6_7_1_FCC_SE_BATTERY.apk in the camera shake right left in the videos ?

Do you have the standard leg Anafi or FPC leg anafi?

I have seen this when one of the legs is shaking more than the others - like a prop or motor balance issue.

Or it could just be a cross wind which is known to also cause this right-left shaking.

Do you have the standard leg Anafi or FPC leg anafi?

I have seen this when one of the legs is shaking more than the others - like a prop or motor balance issue.

Or it could just be a cross wind which is known to also cause this right-left shaking.
Thanks for your helping me,
before 2-3 days before updates, I didn't have any issues and YES my legs is standard.

There is an update for FF6 6.7.0 > 6.7.5 today, just checked. I don't see what this has to do with the regular Anafi owners...

DRI (update?) and AirData are the only new to regular anafi owners

Last edited:
There is an update for FF6 6.7.0 > 6.7.5 today, just checked. I don't see what this has to do with the regular Anafi owners...

DRI (update?) and AirData are the only new to regular anafi owners
FF6 - v6.7.5
FW drone - 1.8.2
FW controller - 1.8.1
FW battery - 1.1.18.0 (not changed)

How do you check the battery firmware version? I don't see it in the app.
Thanks.
Hi tlyons,
There are a couple ways I know of thru Show Anafi Log Project or via Anafi Web Server
Via web server connect your PC or tablet to Anafi's Wifi Access Point
Open your browser and enter IP 192.168.42.1 then check look in info tab on page shown

A better alternative is to use show anafi program, link below - created by h-elsner
you can find the meta data files in the FDR directory on SD card in drone
Once program is open select tools on menu - then select show meta data from FDR log
Select a bin file to open - you may have multiple files - so look for battery serial numbers once opened
there is additional info that is useful such as battery cycle count, etc

Happy Flying
Best

Reactions: Helitom56
Hi tlyons,
There are a couple ways I know of thru Show Anafi Log Project or via Anafi Web Server
Via web server connect your PC or tablet to Anafi's Wifi Access Point
Open your browser and enter IP 192.168.42.1 then check look in info tab on page shown

A better alternative is to use show anafi program, link below - created by h-elsner
you can find the meta data files in the FDR directory on SD card in drone
Once program is open select tools on menu - then select show meta data from FDR log
Select a bin file to open - you may have multiple files - so look for battery serial numbers once opened
there is additional info that is useful such as battery cycle count, etc

Happy Flying
Best
Thanks! I never knew there was web page/html interface. Nice.
Now if only my batteries weren't dropping by 50% overnight yet still hold a full capacity charge.

Interestingly I checked playstore yesterday and there was no update for SC3 and anafi now there is, and no mention of it yesterday.

What on the SC3 and Anafi was updated?

Interestingly I checked playstore yesterday and there was no update for SC3 and anafi now there is, and no mention of it yesterday.

What on the SC3 and Anafi was updated?
I found someone's comment in other forum about this version FF6.7.5:

• Enabled Skycontroller USA support
  • Optimized screen orientation for some tablet models

I downloaded FF6 6.7.5 for IOS about a week ago. The SC3 firmware update got stuck about 90-95% complete. No choice other than to cancel, and now my IOS device won't recognize the SC3 (Anafi fully updated and syncs with the SC3 OR the iPhone OK. . . but only independently - heed the warning).

Great Success parrotanafifan! Last Sunday I discovered an IOS update for my device. So after yet another FF6 delete I updated my OS, re-installed FF6 and now all is good with the Anafi world for me! :) Little chance to fly since then, but it's now a complete system. Happy happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut