Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Ai FreeFlight 7 and Firmware Updates - Very Good! But...

UsernameRequired

Reaction score
Parrot has made a huge update to Anafi Ai FreeFlight 7 app and firmware, which looks very good, including better battery monitoring, corrected country-specific WiFi bands, etc.

The one apparent huge oversight is the still lack of user selectable grids and cross-hairs in the app HUD. For the stated purposes and actual abilities of the Anafi Ai, this lack of selectable grids and cross-hairs in the HUD is baffling and quite ridiculous, obviously. Even good quality sub-$300 sUAS do this well, what's the problem here?

Hopefully Parrot corrects this soon - if I'm wrong, someone can please point out where the grids/cross-hairs selection for the HUD is in the app.

In the latest update to FreeFlight 7 app on 13 Jan 2023, v7.5.0, Parrot has fixed the option allowing grids on the HUD.

The made other improvements, seems even better now.

Haven't had much chance to check extensively, but from quick testing it seems, notably, they improved the camera firmware impressively, including enhanced lower light capabilities.

Hi all,
I've a problem. Next saturday I'll leave for an arctic cruise and I planned to use Anafi AI to perform film and pics of icebergs. I updated the app from v7.2 to 7.6 and now I've a problem: without 4g connection the map screen is black. When I'm at sea I don't have connection and with v7.2 I had only a grid where I was able to see the controller/pilot and drone positions. Do you know how to roll back to an older version? I've an Apple Ipad .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut