Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Camera lock

sasha

Reaction score
Website
salvatoreguadagno.com
Hello,
I would like to request the following functionality for a future Anafi upgrade:
- gimbal lock during flight, like a really fixed camera (of a real freestyle/rading FPV drone :) ).
Since it is already possible to have the dynamic horizon, I believe that it could be a workable update and highly appreciated by us customers.
Please reply if you are interested in this function
Thanks in advance.

Hello,
- gimbal lock during flight, like a really fixed camera (of a real freestyle/rading FPV drone :) ).
Since it is already possible to have the dynamic horizon, I believe that it could be a workable update and highly appreciated by us customers.
Thanks in advance.
I could be called the Michael J. Fox mode.

You can have a small taste by flying in photo mode.. Yesterday I had a small scare because I thought my drone was going to crash after take off. Turns out I was in photo mode where there is no (digital) yaw-axis stabilisation; essentially locking the gimbal to the drone on that axis

I could be called the Michael J. Fox mode.

You can have a small taste by flying in photo mode.. Yesterday I had a small scare because I thought my drone was going to crash after take off. Turns out I was in photo mode where there is no (digital) yaw-axis stabilisation; essentially locking the gimbal to the drone on that axis

lol I'll check tihs.
However if a bug can do it, also Parrot can do it for video mode in a new firmware release! :)

lol I'll check tihs.
However if a bug can do it, also Parrot can do it for video mode in a new firmware release! :)
It is not a bug; photo mode has a wider field of view and the electronic stabilization will not work as a result

Hello,
Thanks in advance.
I don't really understand what it takes to make a mode that makes an expensive stabilized drone a cheap drone without stabilization?
Buy a cheap and crappy drone, that's exactly it!

I don't really understand what it takes to make a mode that makes an expensive stabilized drone a cheap drone without stabilization?
Buy a cheap and crappy drone, that's exactly it!
That true! Every sub-300 dollar drone has this crappy shaky non-stabilized video. At least based on YouTube reviews/video’s.

it is the same effect as my ‘first drone’; a toy grade Nikko FPV quad which I strapped a cheap action cam to. If he wants that there are way cheaper ways to achieve it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nachiketh