Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Fall down

Ollidoil

Reaction score
Hey guys

First of all sorry for my bad english.

Yesterday i flew on our large field.
After 20 sec and on an hight of 2 m
the Drone collaps an falls down.
I dont hit anything and there was also no Wind.
Does anybody know why or whats Broken inside? I think it has maybe somthing to do with the motor.

Here is a Video of Mine.

Thanks for help

Very hard to tell from the video but that looks like you hit something on the right side as you were coming up on the ridge/mound! Maybe a tall weed/patch of taller grass or something?
If not that, I would consider a hardware problem like a prop broken or jammed motor or the like.

Will it fly now (since the crash)?

Hey guys

First of all sorry for my bad english.

Yesterday i flew on our large field.
After 20 sec and on an hight of 2 m
the Drone collaps an falls down.
I dont hit anything and there was also no Wind.
Does anybody know why or whats Broken inside? I think it has maybe somthing to do with the motor.

Here is a Video of Mine.

Thanks for help

It's hard to say what went wrong. It doesn't seem it is the battery that shuts down as the camera still runs when your Anafi hits the ground. I also didn't think it looked like a fault on a single engine. It looks like the drone controller simply just shut it down for no reason.

Can your Anafi still fly?

If we can see your log for the flight it could give a clue. You can either attach the log to your next post or upload it to a Dropbox or Google drive or similar location.

Regards, Leif.

Hey.
I didnt hit anything.
Yes it can still fly but the dron falls Every Time. Here is the Log.

Ive tried it first only mobile and second with the Controller...Same Result 1852

Hey.
I didnt hit anything.
Yes it can still fly but the dron falls Every Time. Here is the Log.

Ive tried it first only mobile and second with the Controller...Same Result View attachment 1852

Unfortunately, the screen shot doesn't say much. When I write log I mean the xxx .json file you get uploaded to your Google or Apple account when you tap the logo in the top right corner. It tells a whole lot about how Anafi behaved at the end of the flight.

Does that mean your Anafi now falls every time it's in the air ?
Have you tried to fully charge the battery ?
Have you tried to reset the battery and Anafi ?

Regards, Leif.

Very same thing happened to me . the only thing i can think of is , one arm maybe was not lock open or the batterie disconected or not snap correcly ,
pretty sure my batterie was snaped , i had to glue some part to get it to fly again since that all ok

Landbo is correct, you should get the .JSON file from your flight so someone can look it over. It is very easy to find and all you have to do is upload it someplace where it can be downloaded by one of our members.
Just click on download Icon and save it someplace where you can find.

Reactions: Risi Fausto

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phildart