Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Flight Plans transfer to additional device

seawolf9844

Reaction score
I have created a flight plan for my new Anafi. Can these be transferred between a phone and a tablet? Thanks, CW

If using a Android phone or tablet then yes you can. I actually save my flight plans on my home computer as back up. I don't believe this is possible with iOS systems.

How?
Any chance you like to share your wisdom?
I use Droids, but google get's me nowhere, somehow!
Thanks in advance!

Its just a matter of using a file manager on your Android system. Go to internal storage/Freeflight 6/flightplan
Inside that folder is all your flight plans. All I do is copy the flightplan folder and save it to someplace like my drop box or google drive. If using another Android system all you do is reverse the procedure and paste it back into Freeflight 6 on that system.

Its just a matter of using a file manager on your Android system. Go to internal storage/Freeflight 6/flightplan
Inside that folder is all your flight plans. All I do is copy the flightplan folder and save it to someplace like my drop box or google drive. If using another Android system all you do is reverse the procedure and paste it back into Freeflight 6 on that system.

Question: Do I need root for that?
I get always told: "Can't attach empty file"

EDIT: Got it done, copied via PC.
Have no idea why the Huawei Tab don't wanted to send it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh