Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi FPV Set Pre Orders Here

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
Anafi FPV Set Is On Amazon for pre orders, I don't know about BestBuy.

Anafi FPV Set Is On Amazon

I'm sure the previous owners of the anafi will be able to get the glasses sold separately as well as anafi thermal users

81GI5qnOncL._SL1500_.jpg

Anafi FPV Package Contents✔ ANAFI FPV Drone✔ Long range remote control✔ Cockpit glasses 3✔ Compact Parrot backpack✔ 1 USB-A / USB-C cable✔ 8 additional propellers and assembly tool✔ 16 GB micro SD card FPV First View Person goggles / Personal View (Subjective View) goggles: board your drone and fly! Full HD Live Streaming Smartphone compatible (display between 4. 7’’ and 5. 5’’)Flight data display “Head up "Ultra compact and comfortable Compact and powerful Drone: incredible flight performance and aero design Complete all inclusive kit Stabilized HDR camera with 3 x zoom Lightweight and strong Flight time: 27 minutes Easy to use with a user-friendly interface for spectacular images Intuitive FreeFlight6 mobile application Amazing video and photo functions: Dolly zoom, 360° panorama, Little Planet, etc. Autonomous flight modes Geo-Barrier (limits the drone’s distance) and Return-to-Home (the drone automatically returns to its takeoff point) functions New control modes allow you to broaden the horizons of use of your FPV drone The "Race" mode is specially designed for participation in drone races. The "photo" mode will enable you to frame photos precisely with an optimal result. The FPV UAV can also be used to accurately inspect remote or steep areas and approach animals in real time without scaring them.

Last edited:
I suspect that all Anafi's will move to the Anafi Themal leg design soon. Parrot are too small to keep producing two different sets of leg styles for the same body unit!

Whilst the Anafi FPV legs appear to be thicker, like the Thermal, they do seem to thin down near to the body joints to the same thickness as the original Anafi. In a crash the maximum bending moment is most likely to be near the joint so how much more durable the thicker legs will be I do not know. Also the legs now appear to be one piece. That is good for rigidity but I cannot see an easy way to change a motor as the screws appear to be hidden.

No them legs are plastic welded together - so cheaper to produce (good for parrot) and lighter, downside of course is that the motors cannot be replaced.

FPV, Thermal and base Anafi all share the same body pieces - it might be the image which gives the impression they are different from the Thermal legs.

Worth getting 3 year Asurion protection thru Amazon for the Anafi?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190904-131437.png
    Screenshot_20190904-131437.png
    373.7 KB · Views: 17
The Question is, if I read the short instruction of FPV: How does the 2 buttons work to go into the 2 different modes? Is this a mechanical mechanism, which press on the touchscreen of the phone?

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk

The Question is, if I read the short instruction of FPV: How does the 2 buttons work to go into the 2 different modes? Is this a mechanical mechanism, which press on the touchscreen of the phone?

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk
Mechanical lever that intializes a button on touchscreen of phone. No data transfer or powering of these goggles available.

You would have to read to actual policy documentation to see what was and was not covered.
Wish I could. There appears to be no detailed policy available on website, which makes it suspicious. Heard it's a great company tho and it does work for cell phone devices.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vonstar53