Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Propellers / Blades

Jmakadjpk

Reaction score
Where can I get “new” props? Parrot themselves want £17.99 for the props and then £18 delivery! Wtf. Amazon have stopped selling them. I don’t want to buy unofficial or 2nd hand ones from eBay. Thanks39774A82-E2DE-4B8A-A307-8307DE69F510.png881B870F-682D-4BED-AA70-1C31DA831C34.png

you have any family members or good friends in the UK that may be able to get some for ya and post out???

Plenty of choice on eBay. Many have purchased the multi-coloured sets, I think our very own Augustine uses them.

Ah ok, it was charging to my location, automatic: 34.50

09473584-EA0F-40F2-8AAF-A120A22A2F48.jpegI bought 2 sets of 8 Chinese props on Amazon for 2x9€. They arrived 20 days after the order.
I inspected them and my thoughts are :
- They are made of the same material, but not the same mold (mold closure line ‘plan de joint’ in French are not the same).
- print quality of the white circle for CCW props is poorly painted.
- overall dimensions look the same, but the inner diameter for the screw is so tight that it does not fit loose on it like the original ones. I had to reprocess all of them (1 hour work with a thin round file on a drilling machine, destroyed 2), to get the same gap (manufacturing clearance) compared to that of the original ones.
- After processing, it seems to fly Ok.
- The included tool is Ok
- There is another brand that sales for approx the same price on Amazon and the comments are the same, they complain about poor screen fitting...

... next time, I’ll order the original ones ! Avoid these...

Yea I’ve tried the coloured ones and unofficial ones but I don’t like them. I’d only put on original blades. Still no joy, no amazon, no Argos and parrot still want me to spend more on postage than on the blades itself

Reactions: MustangPhil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fae