Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

anafi rotor blade screws.

olderpilot

Reaction score
hi everyone,
would anyone know where i can get spare rotor screws ? i have lost one now i'm out of action:cry:
i live in u.k i have searched google with no luck even contacted parrot....no reply:confused:
thanks .

I understand that if you buy a spare set of blades direct from Parrot they come with the screws unlike the set supplied from new.

hi everyone,
would anyone know where i can get spare rotor screws ? i have lost one now i'm out of action:cry:
i live in u.k i have searched google with no luck even contacted parrot....no reply:confused:
thanks .
Yes, as Liger 1956 said, the screws are in the original Parrot propeller sparepart box. I had even 12 of them in such a box.

Did you buy a spare set of blades from Parrot? They are not included in the box with the spare blades that you get with the drone.

goodness surely these screws are available somewhere....i have googled for hours
with no luck:coffee: terrible how such a small thing stops you flying did parrot not think people were going to lose these tiny unique screws at some point:unsure::unsure:

If you are buying spare props direct from Parrot and not one of those Chinese places you get a set of screws. All the knock off props do not have the screws.

Yes I was referring to the box that came with my Anafi. Thanks for clearing that up

Ron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut