Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi with non functioning gimbal for sale - 6 batteries

San2C

Reaction score
I have a pretty pristine Anafi that developed vertical camera error while in long term storage. I managed to get past the error but the gimbal is unresponsive. The motors seem to be getting voltage, so they just maintain a neutral position, but there is no normal stabilization reactivity. Camera calibration is unresponsive. The controller is pristine, and all 6 batteries charge and discharge normally. I have the Parrot case for the drone and a set of ND filters and prop guards.

It's never been crashed as you can see. I'll take any reasonable offer, payment by venmo or paypal. I have great feedback on ebay (csan2c).

Attachments

• anafi_4.jpg
    anafi_4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • anafi_5.jpg
    anafi_5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • anafi_6.jpg
    anafi_6.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • drone_2.jpg
    drone_2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • drone_3.jpg
    drone_3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • drone.jpg
    drone.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I have a pretty pristine Anafi that developed vertical camera error while in long term storage. I managed to get past the error but the gimbal is unresponsive. The motors seem to be getting voltage, so they just maintain a neutral position, but there is no normal stabilization reactivity. Camera calibration is unresponsive. The controller is pristine, and all 6 batteries charge and discharge normally. I have the Parrot case for the drone and a set of ND filters and prop guards.

It's never been crashed as you can see. I'll take any reasonable offer, payment by venmo or paypal. I have great feedback on ebay (csan2c).
I bought the drone and kit from San2C.
He was prompt, fair and all the materials arrived exactly as promised. Anyone considering a purchase from or to San2C can fairly expect a good experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320