Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Autolanding with low battery

Hello
Today it start autolanding with 40% battery left, no sense...look at the graph, battery has no strange discharge...I used many time this battery with no problem also at 5%
Any idea? It is a fw or sw bug?

Attachments

• graphicView.jpg
    graphicView.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 28
The battery discharge curve on that screenshot does not look correct to me. The ones I have seen are usually nearly a straight line unless the flight modes are changed during flight. Was the battery fully charged before this flight? Do you gave some other flight records to compare the graph with.

Look at the altitude gain, it is obvious that if you push both the height and speed stick at max in race mode it discharge fast

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruchpilot
wow, did u fly at a height of 700m? Although not a valid cause of this behavior you do challenge the battery to the max. Race mode, 5% battery, extreme heights....

The battery discharge curve on that screenshot does not look correct to me. The ones I have seen are usually nearly a straight line unless the flight modes are changed during flight. Was the battery fully charged before this flight? Do you gave some other flight records to compare the graph with.
My guess is, that leaving the bird still on, the 10 minutes after landing, is doing this to the battery curve!
If he would have switched the bird off after 12 minutes in this record, the battery line would go from upper left to lower right. Which would be more like "a line", then, between start and stop

Edit: I strectched it a bit:
curve.jpg

looks more "normal", methinks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
falcon_up