Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 appears to actually be a Bebop 2Power?

Ashy

Reaction score
After drowning my first Bebop 2 in a swamp I just purchased a second Bebop 2 But it appears to be a Bebop 2 Power body. All black underneath and rear LED is Blue. The nose cone is white like a standard bebop 2. Has anyone else received this combination? Will a Skycontroller 2 still operate a Bebop power system without any connection issues ?
Apart from having a 2700 mAhr battery and the new 3350mAhr battery which need separate chargers, can you see any downsides?

Once ordered a mother board, it was a Power board with blue light. Was suprised, cool so I ordered two more boards from same dealer but those two were one white button and one red button type.

Congratulations with getting a bebop 2 power ?
Paul

Hi Guys thanks for your response. I have now flown the hybrid bebop and it seems to function correctly. The biggest issue I have now is that I cannot seem to be able to buy another genuine battery as the Power normally comes with 2.
Yes there are aftermarket batteries available but I like to use genuine equipment where I can.

Reactions: Drone_guy
Have any pictures of this? Where did you get it?
It was purchased from Officeworks in Perth. I have spoken to them about it but cannot assist with sourcing a second battery as they only distribute the drones as boxed. I have to contact Parrot direct for assistance. I thought that there would be others that would have wanted to purchase additional batteries for their Bebop 2 Power but I can't see anywhere on the Parrot site where this is an option.

Order your power batteries direct from Parrot store, that’s were I get mine from. Fast shipping, excellent pricing. Order an extra nose for 15 bucks, that’s a steal.

I’ve tried other higher mah batteries, although at the beginning they work. Life is short, couple of months three at best. Parrot power batteries life span is longer, you’ll need the power charger to fully charge a power battery.

Paul

Last edited:
It was purchased from Officeworks in Perth. I have spoken to them about it but cannot assist with sourcing a second battery as they only distribute the drones as boxed. I have to contact Parrot direct for assistance. I thought that there would be others that would have wanted to purchase additional batteries for their Bebop 2 Power but I can't see anywhere on the Parrot site where this is an option.

Here

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
i just received one from Bestbuy that is just like yours Ashy.
...Bebop 2 with white nose, white stripes on battery, all black underneath, blue LED, and battery charger cable has 5 pin connection (smaller/not interchangeable with my other Bebop 2’s charger which is 4 pin).

Reactions: Saijin_Naib

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quinzee