Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bebop 2 FPV $199!!! That's right....$199!!!

Following your link takes me to the sale. Adding it to my cart works and if I really wanted it all I had to do was pay for it. Since I don't need another UAV at the moment I removed it from my cart. So the sale is on from the looks of it.

Following your link takes me to the sale. Adding it to my cart works and if I really wanted it all I had to do was pay for it. Since I don't need another UAV at the moment I removed it from my cart. So the sale is on from the looks of

Hmmm...I'm on mobile at the moment and it still says available soon. Weird. I don't need another drone but I figured at that price I'll buy two as gifts.

***EDIT*** At home now using my desktop I still get the "Available Soon". Are you sure you were able to put the one with the $199 price into your cart?

Last edited:
Same for me. I can't get the price on my home computer yet. I'm loving my BB2, wish I could come up with a reason for another one LOL

RE-read your post and it worked. I'm curious if it only comes in red?

Last edited:
Same for me. I can't get the price on my home computer yet. I'm loving my BB2, wish I could come up with a reason for another one LOL

RE-read your post and it worked. I'm curious if it only comes in red?

The only reason I can tell you is.....IT'S ONLY $199!!

It would appear that red is the only option but you can always fix that with a small can of black spray paint.

Was really hoping they would offer this price for Black Friday but that doesn't seem to be the case. Hopefully Cyber Monday?

That’s a great deal! Another savings is eBay, same Bebop 2 FPV $189.99 From same supplier Techrabbit. Techrabbit is normally $10 less on eBay, I’ve purchased from both before.

If I didn’t already have a few BB2, would definitely purshase another FPV kit.

Super deal!
Paul

I saw that on Ebay also but that's a refurb. I stay away from refurbished drones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut