Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BeBop Skycontroller Version Compatibility?

VonZipper

Reaction score
Kids just gave me a Bebop 2 for my Birthday today: it won't arrive here until Tuesday. Doesn't look like it comes with a controller. I wonder will it work with my Mambo/Swing Flypads or with my Anafi Skycontroller3. Does anybody have any experience with this?

Thanks, Eric

Congenital with getting a bebop 2, terrific drone especially with a Sky Controller 2.

The only experience I have with bebop 2, is using it with Sky Controller 2. This controller is your best bet, gives the bebop 2 long range up to 2.1 miles under right conditions.

eBay has them, usually for $100-150 bucks with rechargeable battery and charger.

Don’t get the big controller, go with Sky Controller 2. Good luck and keep us posted.

Paul

It won’t work with the swing/mambo controller, get the Sky Controller 2.

Paul
Hi,it will work with flypad perfectly,flypad is just bluetooth controller,it controls phone and phone controls bebop...whatever range you can get with your phone(100-200 yards/meters)is the range you can get ,where like you said,skycontroller 2 is directly connected to bebop and gives you much more range

Reactions: VonZipper
Okay, I got the new Bebop 2 today. I was able to use the Flypad with the Bebop 2 with no issues. I flew at close range in the backyard so I can not comment regarding extended range but it behaved well up close. I'll try so longer ranges when I get to the RC field this weekend (or earlier if I can sneak away!)

It would not pair up with the Anafi Skycontroller 3 at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame