Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best accessories to get and why

I ask myself why they added this "About ANAFI" section now in v2.3 of the manual and not in the versions before.
Do the attachable add-ons really have a negative influence on Anafi's reliability? Or is it just for denying warranty requests?

I’ve got close to 1000 hours on my Anaf. My accessories are spare batteries for a total of 6, a good case, ND filters, extra USB cables and a neck strap for the clunky remote. I also use a MotoX dedicated for drone phone means no phone connection and interference ever. That’s the game changer as it’s an Android device and I just feel that WiFi drones like Android OS better than Apple as Apple is....well I’ll leave it there as a life long user not feeling the love anymore...

The strap is an extra Yuneec ST 16 strap that I attached by hot gluing small screw eyes into the recess holes for the 4 screws that hold the controller together. Works well but will never be balanced enough for hands free.

Reactions: Dirk_ANAFI
I’ve got close to 1000 hours on my Anaf. My accessories are spare batteries for a total of 6, a good case, ND filters, extra USB cables and a neck strap for the clunky remote. I also use a MotoX dedicated for drone phone means no phone connection and interference ever. That’s the game changer as it’s an Android device and I just feel that WiFi drones like Android OS better than Apple as Apple is....well I’ll leave it there as a life long user not feeling the love anymore...

The strap is an extra Yuneec ST 16 strap that I attached by hot gluing small screw eyes into the recess holes for the 4 screws that hold the controller together. Works well but will never be balanced enough for hands free.

CraigCam
Get yourself one of these. Works great for a lanyard.
Kicker for Parrot Anafi

I agree it's about common sense and using an accessory only where it's necessary and appropriate. For example, propellor guards will reduce wind tolerance and cause risk of the drone becoming entangled, but are safer indoors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh